Crush at Celtic Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
love how people play the blame game based on hearsay...
i was at the very bottom row, right next to the hearts fans. they were taunting the guy who was being stretchered away and we were screeming at them the sick vile ******
31.gif
31.gif
MonTheCeltic from TalkCeltic

It seems like they new what they where chanting about + as Clarke_Messi & Dean said you dont shout that a supporter that have suddenly went quiet after a stretcher was lead out

MonTheCeltic from TalkCeltic

It seems like they new what they where chanting about + as Clarke_Messi & Dean said you dont shout that a supporter that have suddenly went quiet after a stretcher was lead out
again from a celtic supporter, still not an independent report. like i said if its true it will be in refs report

again from a celtic supporter, still not an independent report. like i said if its true it will be in refs report
but what reason have they to lie? we thumped them we have no reason to make up rumors about them.

Mike lets look at facts :
Man has heart attack and fifteen paramedics carry him away in a stretcher in clear view of all fans in stadium.
Hearts fans then sing "Your not singing anymore". Regardless of their awareness of the situation they know something is wrong and something very bad has obviously happened.
These aren't biased Celtic comments taking a swipe at Hearts, these are what every person in that stadium heard.
As said before CCTV should take care of the fans that did sing it and they should be punished.

Mike lets look at facts :
Man has heart attack and fifteen paramedics carry him away in a stretcher in clear view of all fans in stadium.
Hearts fans then sing "Your not singing anymore". Regardless of their awareness of the situation they know something is wrong and something very bad has obviously happened.
These aren't biased Celtic comments taking a swipe at Hearts, these are what every person in that stadium heard.
As said before CCTV should take care of the fans that did sing it and they should be punished.
again since there is no proof that it has been sung at the man, it is not a fact, there is only an assumption, again if this is on the cctv, or its in the refs report then its a different story

IF this is true then the vile animals should get a lifetime ban, it has been given for less

again since there is no proof that it has been sung at the man, it is not a fact, there is only an assumption, again if this is on the cctv, or its in the refs report then its a different story

Well my faith in referee's in any way has been shattered these last few months but it will be caught on CCTV.
But what else would they be singing about?

If i went to a game and some fans stopped singing, i would sing that but if after the game i found out i was getting a lifetime ban as someone sudgested here i would laugh, its stupid how on earth would they know a guy took a hear attack

Hope the guys ok, But to be fair to hearts fans you can't go around saying hateful ****** as one of your own fans at the game didn't know what happened so doesn't mean they did either. Hibs fans sang it tonight against rangers when they were losing also might just be a edinburgh thing.

Edit: you should change the name of the thread now ;)

When a fan is being stretchered off, it's not good, you don't mock him/her.

yes lets sing "your not signing anymore" despite the fact the we are gettin thumped, there was at least 10 medic surrounding someone and the GB and the rest of the stadium has suddenly went quite even though there team is playing there best football in 2/3 years.

1. Ive spoken to one ofm y friends STH at CP and heard some stuff thats been chanted, So far I still don't think anyone should jump to conclusions especially fans that weren't even at the game that go on "The say so of people". Wait for proof and yes if it comes up and is brought forward hearts should be punished and If it is true it is a disgrace you do always get a minority of idiots in the game from anyteam theres always at least 1 idiot. However I bet a majority of you posting weren't even at the game so to be fair you shouldn't be posting at all about disgraceful when you are in as much knowledge as I am and only going on what you've heard - you should shut up until the truth comes out on tv and video links.

I'm not condeming what the hearts fans did if it's true just stating simple facts that your all jumping to conclusions as usual without any evidence.

2. For all you idiots saying "hes dead" and "hes been revived" bla bla how the **** do you know ? are you in the hospital ? shut up and stop going on what people say also. Theres two different stories going around abotu him being dead and him becoming stable - Your thoughts should be with one of your own fans and not making up ******* stories about him being ok or not.

Hope the guys ok and my thoughts are with him and his family.

If i went to a game and some fans stopped singing, i would sing that but if after the game i found out i was getting a lifetime ban as someone sudgested here i would laugh, its stupid how on earth would they know a guy took a hear attack

Is it really a coincidence they sang this just as fifteen paramedics ran across the pitch and took a supporter away in a stretcher?
No.

Well my faith in referee's in any way has been shattered these last few months but it will be caught on CCTV.
But what else would they be singing about?
nealls reply answers than question

yes lets sing "your not signing anymore" despite the fact the we are gettin thumped, there was at least 10 medic surrounding someone and the GB and the rest of the stadium has suddenly went quite even though there team is playing there best football in 2/3 years.

Hibernian were singing your not singing anymore to rangers fans tonight and they were losing, so thats not a valid point.

Yes fair enough about the GB not singing but you weren't even at the game and are going on a say so basis so just be quiet until you know that actual truth :S

assumption assumption assumption. and this is my point all along,

It is a very, very strong assumption then that is 99.9% accurate.
Again :
Is it really a coincidence they sang this just as fifteen paramedics ran across the pitch and took a supporter away in a stretcher?
No.

was at the game hearts fans were chanting "you only sing when your breathing" thats just a disgrace !

was at the game hearts fans were chanting "you only sing when your breathing" thats just a disgrace !

I didn't hear that one but if that is true then these people should get lifetime bans immediately.

It is a very, very strong assumption then that is 99.9% accurate.
Again :
No.
again and i keep saying it, how do you know that? how do you know its accurate. answer you dont. how do you know its not a coincidence? you dont. so how about everyone puts the pitchforks a way till some actual facts come out, we dont even know if the guy is dead, with some people saying hes been revived. In fact no one has even put a source up yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.