Crush at Celtic Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
was at the game hearts fans were chanting "you only sing when your breathing" thats just a disgrace !

I simply beleive you are talking ***** :) plain and simply do not beleive one word you have said including the comment about you being at the game! I've spoke to celtic fans and not one of them said they sang that. I may be wrong and I apologise If I am but I don't beleive you.

I simply beleive you are talking ***** :) plain and simply do not beleive one word you have said including the comment about you being at the game! I've spoke to celtic fans and not one of them said they sang that. I may be wrong and I apologise If I am but I don't beleive you.
and this is my point. no one here knows anything for sure

and this is my point. no one here knows anything for sure

I know mike its the same old same old, Chinese whispers is the word for it. TBH the threads getting a bit stupid now and I think you should just close it because its going to lead to pointless arguements about who said what and who done this. Everyone seems to be in the know yet the OP - Didn't know what happened in the stand. Shay Given - *The first person to always argue about celtic* Putting in his points when he wasn't at the game. its becoming a joke thread.

again and i keep saying it, how do you know that? how do you know its accurate. answer you dont. how do you know its not a coincidence? you dont. so how about everyone puts the pitchforks a way till some actual facts come out, we dont even know if the guy is dead, with some people saying hes been revived. In fact no one has even put a source up yet...

I understand, however with the experience of being at the game and hearing the fans sung that at a time when a man was being carried off on a stretcher I can't believe that it was a coincidence.
I understand you weren't at the game so you will need further proof so I'll stop arguing.
Anyone who finds a link to an announcement please post it here.

I know mike its the same old same old, Chinese whispers is the word for it. TBH the threads getting a bit stupid now and I think you should just close it because its going to lead to pointless arguements about who said what and who done this. Everyone seems to be in the know yet the OP - Didn't know what happened in the stand. Shay Given - *The first person to always argue about celtic* Putting in his points when he wasn't at the game. its becoming a joke thread.
i was hoping since it was breaking at somepoint there would be a source, but its a just a hearsay thread

/thread till someone finds a credible source with some actual facts

Status
Not open for further replies.