Cules corner- FC Barcelona guide

Hey i have tried everything and it would be stupid to sell anyone. So the money available for tranfers is very much low and the above ones would take large chunk of transfer budget. And the players like Lucas are enough to become a BARCA starter in future if trained properly and given enough time and are cheap. Also Romario and Kadlec. Sani Emmanuel ends up becoming a backup(for just 18k) ;)

Its just a guide and you are free to do watever u want offcourse you are the manager.. ;)

good guide :) that puyol picture has certainly woke me up this morning scary :O

Hey where do u put the update after u download it? I put it in editor data but it isn't working

Barca Guide

I have spent a lot of time playing with barca and there are a few changes i would suggest. If you do play mascherano/busquets as a dm then u might wanna play a support role instead of defense as the defense on its own rly is awesome! Thiago becomes on of the best players on the game is you play him enough, give him as much game time as you can because even after 1 season he can be awesome just give him a new contract quickly. at the start you can get both of the twins on loan from man utd and when ur january budget gets increased ypou can offer a mere 10 mil for fabio and 14 mil for rafael and utd always accept! both always are awesome for me and well worth buying as will both become your first choice wing backs over the next few seasons. I always sell adriano in january as he just isnt good enough, i also sell milito cuz hes taking up 115,000 oer week and just isnt worth that! buy galeano who does a good job as 3rd choice and muniesa should get a few games in the cup too to help his development.
Hope ive helped some ppl with this

for me,barca plays best if you put Pique as ball playing defender,messi and pedro as inside fowards and iniesta as advanced playmaker.mascherano as anchor.

althrough it is an good guide,next i will play with barcelona,that's for sure!

Great guide. Just started my save so very useful for staff purposes.

When we download ur winters patch were do we put it once we've extracted it?

Is this just me or can you not arrange friendlies till 10/7/2010 in 1st season??

Hey mate i was wondering what is the best ROLE for INIESTA ? Is it better to put him as DLP, AP or BBM?