Cultural Leonesa: Read OP for contents and my progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're *****. I think it's time I followed you properly. Viva la Cultu :)

Another good update, Jake. Anxiously awaiting the next.

Keep it up ^^)

Best you do that Mike, thanks for support Scouse :)

Wooohoooo! Cultu's back!.

Great, now I'll slap the thing that made this thread show as read even after the update was posted.

Good thing I have this thread bookmarked so I can check from time to time when I feel it's too long since last appearance among the unread.

Go Cultu!

I predict a sixth place.

Awesome catch, that merengue player. I think at this my fourth season in top flight I might be able to attract that kind of player, but now the problem is Burgos economy isn't too good and don't have the money. ****, there's always something. Well, I hope I can make it to Europe and that will give me some extra cash.

Last edited:
Brilliant, just read from the start over the last 20 minutes. This story is an inspiration to wanna story posters who post a crappy op and then quit. This should be stickied.

I've missed you very, very, much Jake!

I now release all the anguish kept inside of myself in the wait:
Viva la Cultu! Viva la Cultu! Viva la Cultu! Viva la Cultu! Viva la Cultu! Viva la Cultu! Viva la Cultu! Viva la Cultu!

8th? You're aiming for 8th? Pfff... I bet you'll win the league, and the cup, and then somehow crash the Champions league final, and win that too.

VIVA LA CULTU!

Loved your story mate! i've spent ours reading it! looking forward for next good news :D

Will be posting some last minute updates next week before FM11 is out. And La Cultu will return for FM 11 :)

With much regret (and probably as excpected) I have found neither time nor motivation to play FM10 recently.

Thanks for following, I've really enjoyed sharing my file with you.

Today I uninstalled FM10 in anticipation of the new release and of course, my new journey into the unknown with La Cultu.

Please look out for my blog (I'll find a way of advertising it :)) which will be the new of home of my La Cultu ramblings. I wish i could bring Ruben Jimenez with me :(

Thanks for reading.

Viva La Cultu :'(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.