Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

Federico Bonazzoli
1231204_369555_resize_597_334.jpg

Matteo Darmian
hi-res-c06669dcd3d4e2d83770299a39251fec_crop_north.jpg

Danilo D ambrosio
16a66b3d009cb5e7768bb125d4142c94-42552-1366628567.jpeg

@lokomotiv in the world: Matteo Darmian plays in Italy national team ...

lokomotiv in the world and framedadam: you can only do THREE requests at the time. A simple rule that we all have to follow. Great pics anyways Blackmagiq! =)

Thanx to Rubin90 for his support ;)

Please help me to work better ...
To cut with precision a face I need about 15 minutes, if you post 4 requests a time I need
to spent an hour of my FREE time to do this ...
In this moment I have a queue of 8 photos to cut -> 2 hours of FREE work ... of course I cannot
do this in a single day, I've a lot of more important things to do, so you'll have your results the next
week ...

The "rules" are simple:
- no more than 3 requests for each post;
- do not post any other request until my answer;
- do not post photo of well known players;
- write the correct names for each player.

A few considerations:
- Jack Bonaventura is the CORRECT name ? Or Giacomo Bonaventura ...
- Mattia Destro is a well known player, like Bonaventura or Parolo, they are all in the round of Italy national teams ...

Thanx to all ;)

Thanx to Rubin90 for his support ;)

Please help me to work better ...
To cut with precision a face I need about 15 minutes, if you post 4 requests a time I need
to spent an hour of my FREE time to do this ...
In this moment I have a queue of 8 photos to cut -> 2 hours of FREE work ... of course I cannot
do this in a single day, I've a lot of more important things to do, so you'll have your results the next
week ...

The "rules" are simple:
- no more than 3 requests for each post;
- do not post any other request until my answer;
- do not post photo of well known players;
- write the correct names for each player.

A few considerations:
- Jack Bonaventura is the CORRECT name ? Or Giacomo Bonaventura ...
- Mattia Destro is a well known player, like Bonaventura or Parolo, they are all in the round of Italy national teams ...

Thanx to all ;)

Sorry!
The real name is giacomo bonaventura

250053203.jpg
ozan tufan cut out stil facepack

Last edited:
It's funny to see that nobody cares to my words ...

I think I've to close this thread if the users don't follow the rules !

No problem Blackmagic10! =) I think it's a shame that not everyone follows the rules. I think you do a good job and appreciate what you do in your spare time. It's much more fun to play FM15 with the pictures we do not have. I hope that everyone understands, but apparently has not Armankoc read the last thing you wrote. I personally do not hope that you shut down the thread, because I like what you are doing. Thanks for the pics you have done for me so far =)