Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

Bastien Hery

hery-2014-15-4x3223-2257203_478x359.jpg

Vinicius
View attachment 264256

Patrick Cutrone
View attachment 264255

@FramedAdam: Enner Valencia is an international top player ... I don't cut this kind of photos, sorry

To all the others: please wait the queue is empty before posting new requests.
This is the LAST time I wrote this ... the next I'll close this thread !!!

@BlackMagic10: Fair enough, I only posted as I've looked everywhere for a better image than I have and cannot find one anywhere :(. I'll have to try and find someone else who is willing to cut the image then :/

Due to the number of requests received by PM, I've decided to start this thread for publishing my works (hoping that such a topic is permitted ...):

Iñigo Martínez Berridi requested by Tobe

View attachment 234867

For all those lookin' for a cut-out face please follow this rules:
- write complete name and team of the player;
- posting an image of the player you need will help me work faster ...
- please just a request at once ... I do it in my free time, it's not my job :)
I can't find it on the web
o.png

Juan Iturbe

I don't know how to say it: I don't cut faces of well known players, who are in the first team of top clubs and/or who play for their national teams.

No sé como decirlo: no corto caras de jugadores famosos, que son titulares de los top clubs y/o de equipos nacionales.

Non so come dirlo: non taglio foto di giocatori famosi, che sono titolari di squadre famose e/o delle rispettive squadre nazionali.

Je ne sais pas comme dire: ne pas coupe visage de jouers celébré, qui son titulaires de top teams et/ou de leurs equipes nationales.

I hope this is the last post about this, I don't know if you don't understand english so I wrote in 4 different languages (I don't know others ...), but please STOP ASKING ABOUT IT !!!
Thanx

Hi,

Not sure if these are ones that you would do faces for, as they are classic players rather than current players. If you would then it would be much appreciated; if not then I understand. Thanks

Marco van Basten:
View attachment 259292

Ronaldo:
View attachment 259291

Jason Denayer from Man City (if possible), can't find a cut-out of him anywhere

GW324H324