Cut-Out Faces Megapack Version 4.0

TheBetterHalf

Patient Moderator
Mar 6, 2009
Nice pack.Unfortunately, I am not going to be a premium member and I dont have the patience to download over 20 different files through 20 different torrents.

In my opinion, thats not the way to offer a facepack on a different forum. Perhaps on Sussies, but noit when strarting a thread about it here. Slightly disapointed :(

Mullen19

Mar 17, 2010
Funny, when I click on the latest pack and chose the free mirror, I have 20 different torrents and files to download seperately.

The torrent is on 4.0 complete pack
they aren't going to make a whole new torrent each time an update is released.
Download the one torrent on 4.0 then 4.1 - 4.7 New faces only and your done.
Thats the quickest way

Last edited:

Scottishrat22

Feb 22, 2012
I know you must be sick of all of these dumb questions, but does the complete 4.0 torrent basically consist of all of the content from the 3.0 - 3.10 packs? Just making sure :)

cjfinno

Jan 6, 2010
I deleted my old pack and just downloaded 4.08 does that mean i have them all now? I was missing ones before!

cjfinno

Jan 6, 2010
cheers mullen! it came up sayin there was some files corrupt but still seemed to work. I added a couple of faces on sortitoutsi forum that weren't in the facepack for ya. Hope its a help.

Do u have a link to a video to show hot o cut your own faces out? Quite keen to give it a bash.

Last edited:

Mullen19

Mar 17, 2010
You click get free mirrors, then the links should be there
Although they aren't up on the 4.09 new faces pack yet, must be taking there time :p

Shahoud Walid

Nov 9, 2011
hey guys
i went on the site and found the mirrors
but it gave me lots of parts
do i have to download all of them or just one is enough ??

louiscfc

Apr 2, 2012
hey guys
i went on the site and found the mirrors
but it gave me lots of parts
do i have to download all of them or just one is enough ??
You have to download them all if you want all of the pictures. I started to do the first one and it was going to take over 2 hours and there's loads of them!!! So it will take a while...