sortitoutsi are relaunching their site with the cut-out megapack being the focal point and things like the above and a shi-ite load more will be implemented apparently. I think it was supposed to be a secret but all of the staff over at SUSIE keep mentioning it every five mins.

Plus individual teampacks have been and will be made for most Prem/champions league teams like Liverpool, Man U, Birmingham, Atletico, Bayen and I'll be doing Newcastle when they get round to releasing the new pics and the UEFA comp teams in a couple of weeks. They'll all be in the updates RowRow is posting in here.

Anyways I thought I'd mention it because cut-outs take a long time and I'd feel guilty watching everyone doing all this hard work on the prem/big teams without knowing what was about to happen and feeling like they've wasted their time when it does.

I know they wanted to do something like the 'fmfacepack' site, where you could search for individual faces.

Any idea when it will be back up?

*Also, lads, is there any point in carrying on, if sortitoutsi are doing this?

I know they wanted to do something like the 'fmfacepack' site, where you could search for individual faces.

yes because you need to sign up to sortitoutsi to download them dont you?

That isn't hard though..

yes because you need to sign up to sortitoutsi to download them dont you?
Which takes 5mins, it would be easier to leach their facepacks than for Stu and the rest to make a new set, just so that you dont have to sign up to sortitoutsi

How about just keep it open as a request thread for alternative cuts? :)

If sortitoutsi are doing 'em, then there is no point wasting your time.. I think you should focus on making some logo's for Fm11 :)

How about just keep it open as a request thread for alternative cuts? :)

Could do, maybe close, then re-open a new one, and have only one request thread, so there isn't 30 of them around, and sticky it so there is no excuse for not finding it.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

If sortitoutsi are doing 'em, then there is no point wasting your time.. I think you should focus on making some logo's for Fm11 :)

Who said I was making logos.....:p

Rob had an argument with an admin for FMView over hammer9 (ss/ls kit creator) and his access to both staff rooms and ther wish to keep exclusive content from the scene and basically offered the code/to do the coding to any site that wants it so shouldn't be a need to sign up there if you take him up on it.

Haven't a clue when they're back up, think they might've been hacked again.

I think we just wait for them to release the pack then ;)

Well I basically wasted my time last night, meh doesn't really matter as my cutouts were a bit **** anyways.

Well I basically wasted my time last night, meh doesn't really matter as my cutouts were a bit **** anyways.

Practice makes perfect bro. Anyway you could also upload it here and let people to download :)

Good work anyway guys, you could make logos instead!!!

Well, the practice will come in handy when the request thread goes up, as we will need as many cutters as we can get.:)

Practice makes perfect bro. Anyway you could also upload it here and let people to download :)

Yup.:)

Good work anyway guys, you could make logos instead!!!

I have a few ideas in mind, still working on some others as well, so I may have a few different designs out for FM11;)

mate have you tryed your silky sideways logos but straight?

I'm not very good at cutting out but I could attempt with the refine edge tool on CS5 which is what I use for renders in my sigs.

I'm willing to help with this, but im like you..
How can I find the refine edge tool? I have CS5

won't it be easier to transfer your graphics folder a cross from FM 10 folder to your FM 11 folder (when you get FM 11) as it'll have the same id numbers as FM 10