yes iv sent you details birch

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:55 PM ----------

man utd available if any interest, must be reliable and in uk

I won the treble with them so high expectations ;)
Moved on to West Ham (H)

i will defo play cutsy. the other games gone quite nothing reli happening.

man utd yours scott, sorry no more teams available at the moment keep checking

No racism, lol not fun then only jokin

who is taken

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

why the rule for man city tht is fottball so no1 can be man city course the money but man u have 80m chelsea have 100m wht the difrence

because man city get a huge budget and every time they go in the red the chairman bungs in another 100m investment, where as chelsea actually lose money. its a cheat. games full at the moment mate.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

anyway guys down too serious bussiness, high flying hull officially top of the league after 3 games. Come on the tigers!!!!!!!!! Lol

how did i get on when i wherent there mate,

Holidayed Community shield - utd won on penalties
Won first 3 prem games but Hull top on GD by 1 goal lol

guys game is on now and finishes at 10.30, not a 10.30 start!!

at the moment mate games full, il pm you if any spaces come available

game full at the moment greeny but keep checking

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

guys seems hamachi is having problems tonight, the game will still definately go ahead as soon as 5 of you logged in

guys, i need to network thingy lol.. i unistalled hamachi and forgot the ip thing

teams now available if any interest, must be reliable and in uk