Has anyone bought Kalinic from rovers? Cause if they haven't then i'll take Blackburn :)

Last edited:
I'll join and i'm reliable

When it asks me to put in the "network address of the server" what do i put?

Last edited:
Ello mate... I'll take any team available if there any going. Really hope so. Thanks

season finished last night, the mighty hull finished in 8th lets hope its enough for europa! game resumes at 7.30 on the dot tonight so dont be turning up late please cos where just gona start and ul miss out on best transfers. cheers

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Daniel - Chelsea can you send me the password you put on chelsea please so someone else can take them. thanks

i be late tonite cutsy mate, going out be back about 9ish

Hi Cutsy !! i would like to b part of ur netgame !! any slot open mate ??

sorry guys theres no game monday, told you about it saturday but forgot to remind people tonight, game resumes on tuesday 7.30 cheers

hello ladies and gents.

for the next 9 days while cutsy is off in spain. i will be hosting an world cup net game.

players currently in cutsy net gets first refusal. PM if you are interested.

times will be 6/7- 11

hi guys just on internet cafe in spain, hope you had a good world cup game, play resumes sunday at 7.30

Cool,

hope you had a good holiday. Gona be late tonight coz of work. But my superstar assistant will hopefully keep spurs top of the table!

See you later

ok dave, was good thanks mate. hope to see you all on later!

unfortunately game abandoned due to crash dumps ever since we all went on new patch, people in my hamachi network stay in it and maybe play another game in the future. cheers

Time for a new game?

Hey Cutsy/everyone else on the old network,

I recently finished my coursework for the year and thought I'd take a look at Hamachi and see if you guys were still playing. Doesn't look like it, no one else was online at all for days.

I'm up for a new EPL game, you guys let me know if you're in.

Laters,

Dave