Martino

Reaction score
Wanted to make a tactic with a lot of CCCs and I think i've succeded quite well! Goals coming from ALOT of through balls.

View attachment 102894

Lineup.

SWK - Must be good at one on ones and commanding the area if possible

IWBs - Use right footed on left side and vice versa. Good ppms are cuts inside and tries killerball often.

BPDs - They need to be fast and good in the air. Passing is not vital, but useful.

ANCHOR - Have a BEAST here. Someone who can tackle and is good in the air. A real powerhouse. Stopping a lot of opposition play.

CM - Think box to box kind of players with a fair amount of vision and finishing, as they will get their chances. PPMs Tries killerball often. Gets forward whenever possible.

ATM - Pace is vital here. Finishing as well. You can use diffent type of players here. PPMs Moves into channels, Likes one twos.

SHADOW - Use pacey winger types here if possible. I tend to use left foot on right side and vice versa, but its not key to do so. You can retrain strikers or wingers to all three attacking mid positions. Worked for me. PPMs depends on how you want the shadowstrikers to act. Havent settled on something yet.

Used in a test save and did REALLY well. Then loaded it in a holiday save with R.Madrid and they didnt lose a game in the season eventhough it was on holiday mode!! You can change mentality to counter or defensive when you're leading a tight game or playing away against a BIG club.
If you're playing a team that sits very narrow, and you're not creating many chances, then simply try changing the width of your team instead of mentality. Usually it works.

OPP INS.
View attachment 102893

View attachment 102892

View attachment 102891

LEAGUE POSITION IN FIRST QUICK HOLIDAY TEST
View attachment 102890

DOWNLOAD HERE https://www.mediafire.com/?a2sae3my50374uw

Last edited:
nice one , m playing with almost the same kind of tactics ,only difference are some team instructions and i have 3 def in back ..just curious why u close down DM positions.I do only the STC and CDs

Dang! Won the league with Real Madrid!

It was just a test to compare points against other tactics i'v made. You can win the league with a small team as well. I won the league with a danish team media pred 6th(mid table) when I made the tactic, but I havent played a full season with the version I ended up with.

Last edited:
nice one , m playing with almost the same kind of tactics ,only difference are some team instructions and i have 3 def in back ..just curious why u close down DM positions.I do only the STC and CDs

Awesome! Well, I like the front three to start a "first press" so that's why I have closing down on CBs and DMs. But I dont want them to get pulled to far out of position so no closing down on wide players.

View attachment 102824

Off to a great start though we dont buy players and only use what's coming through the youth ranks. Hopefully our youth setup will keep the talents flowing...

In my experience closing down defenders can cause them to give the ball away in dangerous areas, especially if their composure and concentration stats are pretty low.

Edited, just re-read your post and my answer isn't to a question you asked is it?! Ha ha

Last edited:
Do you train players to positions or let asst do training also what you use for match training

Do you train players to positions or let asst do training also what you use for match training

Yes. I train players for the positions.

Match prep is tactic until fluid and then I just switch around depending on opponents and what the team needs. Mostly off movements, def positioning and team cohesion.

Like the look of this so going to give it the ULTIMATE TEST.

Starting in Australia with the Central Coast Mariners of the Hyundai A League, media prediction 10th... out of 10! Goal is to do well enough to get offered a top flight European job.

Like you jethers I'm doing a poor team I've started with Palermo yes I know serie A but its a poor poor squad

Also plzz tell me what to do againdt big boyz bayern trounced me 4-0 at allianze arena.