cyril

Reaction score
Hi everyone i had a previously done a TUGA tweak in that past some people will know it some won't it revolved mainly around a 4 - 3 - 3 with heavy focus around supply to the Target Man striker. Since the new patch hit i have only recently tried playing again and have found some huge success with having 2 target men one of those being a Striker with attack focus and the other being a wide target man. Some influences have been taken from TUGA as regard to full backs but that's about it, this tactic is completely changed around with a lot of new positions and have moulded it into my own tactic.

So here is the tactic it's kind of a weird formation from an assymetric approach.

View attachment 265311

First and foremost i don't class myself as a tactics expert in this game whatsoever i try out a few things and if it works and i am happy with the results then i run a few games out with it.

Some of the results i have with this tactic so far

View attachment 265333View attachment 265331View attachment 265330View attachment 265329View attachment 265336View attachment 265325View attachment 265324View attachment 265323

The Positions

GK - Just buy the best Goalkeeper you can really here.

FB's - Try and get players that are all-rounder's they're full backs that act like wing backs.

CD - Strong tackling and quick defenders.

BWM - A bit of an all-rounder here good tackling but also good passing think Lucas Romero perfect for this.

BBM - Also a bit of an all-rounder also i think Romero could work in this position also players like him.

AP - Somebody who can read the game good vision but also good long shots a plus.

WTM - A strong winger is needed here somebody who has good pace, strength and vision with long shots and finishing a plus.

TM - One of your main threats This is the guy that will cause most of the problems for most teams and will be your main goal-scoring threat. An all round player like a Complete Forward.

DLF - Another one of your main threats somebody quick but also not afraid to play a final pass in to the TM.

my current season is unfinished but we are literally running away with everything at the moment and now battering some good sides in Europe also qualified out of a tough group with Bayern, Liverpool and Shahkter 1st in the group was a very good achievement.

Here is a screenshot of my team stats this year

View attachment 265319

I play on a small pitch size and my training looks like this, all-though i believe training doesn't have any immediate effects anyway but for people who like that kinda thing here goes.

View attachment 265318

This is the league table in my current season the year before we won the double with 100 GD this year we are very much on course to top that and a possible treble in the making.

View attachment 265316View attachment 265315

Here is the tactic and good luck with it any questions just ask.

Last edited:
Just 14 goals against is pretty nice. The amount of goals for is a bit low with these two strikers at front in that competition. But seems like a fine tactic!

Just 14 goals against is pretty nice. The amount of goals for is a bit low with these two strikers at front in that competition. But seems like a fine tactic!
The screenshots are with 9 league games to go only played 26 games but it's been totally dominant also to note lost Zivkovic for 4 months due to a calf problem.

really good tactic with really good attacking power and solid at the back great work!

i like tactic tweak tuga
good tactic
i have test "cyril cyble men"

As one of the biggest fans of your Tuga Tweak. I will most definitely try out this tactic. Looks pretty awesome. Love the formation.

As one of the biggest fans of your Tuga Tweak. I will most definitely try out this tactic. Looks pretty awesome. Love the formation.
Cheers man good luck with it.

Hi Cyril can you do a mirror link with this tactic?
Cos ive got memphis Depay playing for me at man utd and hes a left winger.

Hi Cyril can you do a mirror link with this tactic?
Cos ive got memphis Depay playing for me at man utd and hes a left winger.
There is no real need man just retrain him to right Wide Target Man your probably looking at one of the best players that could play that role.

Thanks for that, The target man role is hard to fill ive only got Harry Kane playing there for man utd can you recommend any players for your roles please?

Thanks for that, The target man role is hard to fill ive only got Harry Kane playing there for man utd can you recommend any players for your roles please?
Yep man Richario Zivkovic from Ajax is insane in this role. Fierro and Barbosa could also work it doesn't need to be a flat out Target Man. Think more like a Complete Forward.

This is Zivkovic with 9 games to go

View attachment 264811

Hope that helps.

well Chelsea i would probably play something like this but i would probably get rid of Remy (not a fan of him )and buy someone better for that role probably spend big there seen as you are Chelsea.

View attachment 264799

Everton i would probably sign a few players here try and chop and change the squad around really I think a better BWM and BBM to be honest and maybe a central defender and possibly a DLF. You can get both Romero's for super cheap that could probably do the job straight off the bat.

View attachment 264796

Tnx for fast response :)

Who would you suggest as DPL for Chelsea? Im not fun of Remy too, sell him on every save :p
Or maybe to use Cuardado on WTM and retrain Hazard to DPL ( or he is too selfish for this role )
That could work for sure but i think Hazard would be perfect at the WTM role and would cause a lot of problems from there. I would say that Vincent Aboubaker could work really well in the DLF role but if you want someone younger probably Malcom or Barbosa. I always tend to go for the younger option but that's just me i look at the long term rather than short term.

with Chelsea any tactic will do! :) i'm using this one with Reading, and it is working for home games, altought, away games i score goals but end suffering a lot too. Do you have any good tactic to play in Counter Att, so I can use it when I'm winning?

I tried it with Chelsea, 1st month of season, got beaten by Mun utd 2-1 and B. dortmund 2-0. Hazard both game had 6.5 rating, Diego Costa 6.7 and 6.3 on TM and Barbosa 6.4 and 6.3. Also my BBM Ramires had both game 6.7 ( Fabregas injured 4 months ).
Worst thing was i got overplayed in both game. Less shoots, CCC etc.
Did you play friendly games before the season and let it gel properly i find it hard to believe this wouldn't work with Chelsea will give it a go myself to see what the crack is there but Chelsea seem perfect for this.