Da Semi-Finalz

Murali

Reaction score
Ur all lazy bastads....

__

Saturday 22 Apri l - Chelsea v Liverpool to be played at Old Trafford

Sunday 23 April - (Charlton Athletic or Middlesbrough) v West Ham to be played at Villa Park

--
assuming we beat charltom(which is tricky) its as gd as it gets for us...we're well on course for a cup final here...all we hav to do is to play half decetly against a team who have just come up from D1.

not assed about who we play in the final. we'll beat them...he says..

cOME ON BORO !!

Well id be happy to be runners up.

You can't expect us to beat Liverpool or Chelsea in the final

Although i don't think we will get there.

So it looks like either west ham, boro or charlton will be in europe next year!

The Charlton v West Ham match will be a good one.

I hope West Ham get to the final as they have had a great season and they deserve some sort of reward.

I dont care who wins aslong as it isnt Chelsea or Boro.

Liverpool West ham final for me..Hopefully:D

Sean said:

I hope West Ham get to the final as they have had a great season and they deserve some sort of reward.

erm staying the premiership for another season ?

You know what I meant :p

Having lived in or around London for the last 7 years, I really dislike West Ham. Being a Man U fan, I really dislike Liverpool. Being a football fan, I really dislike Chelsea. And being totally indifferent to Charlton, I don't care so I guess I'd like to see Boro win the Cup. I also feel sorry for Macca. How quickly the fickle Boro supporters forgot the success he brought to the club when things weren't going well.

lol fantastic thought process there....ill base mine on sommat like that as well :D :p

we're nor fickle, its that we see some extreme shtie as well as the extreme good, so u never know if the clubs going forward or backwards .

Last edited:
This draw was so predictable, it really is like they don't want Liverpool to win the FA Cup. I think we've had the hardest cup run out of all of the premiership teams. Boro and Charlton have gotten all the way to the Quarter Finals without even having to play one premiership team. So far we've had Portsmouth (away) and Man Utd (home? not sure) and Luton (away) and Birmingham (away) and now we get a lovely tie against Chelsea at Old Trafford. Nice.

Yeh the Liverpool v Man Utd match was at Anfield. I can't believe for one moment that you thought Liverpool might have knocked Man Utd out at Old Trafford.

not like its hard....

unlucky lee....maybe liverpool can do a middlesbrough and *** rape chelsea...they wont..but u can hope :D

I feel we are going to win it this year, If middlesbrough and fulham can beat chelsea, why cant we? :D

Is the Boro match on TV tonight?

Sean said:

:D :D

You were saying?

match was great tonight, even though i had to sit in the NW corner!

and yes it was on tv Sean :p

Was quite a good game, convincing win for Boro. Could end up winning the whole thing.

I only watched the first half, the second goal was sooooo lucky. Didn't watch the second half because I watched The Apprentice :D

Anyway I'm so glad that Boro won :rolleyes:

Haha at Boro's fixture congestion now :p

Good luck to them fpr the comps that they're still in...cos I like Stevie Mac even though Boro fans dont

I'm really glad Middlesborough have gone through because I'm starting to like them because of their englishness. I really hope they win the fa cup and uefa cup double.