Dalglish vows to restore belief

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Kenny Dalglish is determined to restore belief in his Liverpool side after they were beaten for the second time by Blackpool this season.

More...

Best of luck. If anyone can, I believe it's him.

It will come, we just need a couple of results. A win in the derby would definitely give us a morale boost. Only thing I am a little worried about was the lack of information Dalglish has concerning transfers.

it's going to be tough even for Dalglish he needs at least 8 new players, good luck he is going to need it

It will come, we just need a couple of results. A win in the derby would definitely give us a morale boost. Only thing I am a little worried about was the lack of information Dalglish has concerning transfers.

were going to be a tougher test in the derby than Blackpool were tonight

good luck Liverpool, don't like seeing you lot down there :(

go on king kenny, bring back the good times!

He's about right to be fair.

I'd say 5 would be easily sufficient.

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

off the back of beating Spurs 2-1, a win in the Derby should put us top 10 were not looking to bad

We'll see eh.

I'd say 5 would be easily sufficient.

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

We'll see eh.

I'd say you've got 6/7 decent players. Rest of the squad needs filling up.

What does it take for him to get rid of Konchesky ?

He's only just joined and we're short at left-back as it is (Johnson play there tonight). I share your opinion though, he is absolutely woeful.

Ben your squad needs about 8 players, your first team still has gaps and you have the depth of a puddle. You seriously have your work cut out in the transfer market

8 players would completely halt the development of our youngsters.