Dalglish vows to restore belief

Its a squad game, anyway your 8 or what ever it is can come from the youngsters, like Owen Fowler and many more did

8 players would completely halt the development of our youngsters.
how so? united have huge amounts of depth for example, but our young players get plenty of experience at the club or on loan. if you are targeting top 4 next season, you're gonna need that many new faces

Apparently you have signed Banton (not a spelling error) from Blackburn.

He is a little ***** who got kicked out of Arsenal and Rovers for fighting staff, but has ability.

Thoughts? Is this how Liverpool are to re-build by getting very young English players with potential?

Apparently you have signed Banton (not a spelling error) from Blackburn.

He is a little ***** who got kicked out of Arsenal and Rovers for fighting staff, but has ability.

Thoughts? Is this how Liverpool are to re-build by getting very young English players with potential?
You cant define liverpool's transfer policy based on one player, especially since liverpool need players in all stages of development

Something I just read on the BBC

Liverpool are in talks with Roma coach Claudio Ranieri and could offer the 59-year-old the managerial post at Anfield in the summer.
Full story: caughtoffside

He's only just joined and we're short at left-back as it is (Johnson play there tonight). I share your opinion though, he is absolutely woeful.

IMO Insua would do a better job than Konchesky, but he is on loan so .. Fábio Coentrão would be a great signing ..

When was the last time Everton done the double over liverpool?

Liverpool fans need to put 100% support for their club now, not saying they don't do it. We all now known Liverpool is in a very difficult situation to get out, and it will probably take a few months to restore the confidence back into the players. I would love to see Anfield Road completely sold out, supporters praising their club, even if they are losing.

Liverpool fans need to put 100% support for their club now, not saying they don't do it. We all now known Liverpool is in a very difficult situation to get out, and it will probably take a few months to restore the confidence back into the players. I would love to see Anfield Road completely sold out, supporters praising their club, even if they are losing.

Support at Blackpool was very good. I am sure Anfield will sell out every game like it does the majority of the time.