enjoy mate .. i hope to see more results to improve tactic for next version

i didn't do that my friend , if u want to pick some one u can pick (mcr , mcl , lb and lb) just don't touch the deep play maker

Excellent so far mate. The best tactic defensively ive seen so far. I do think you may be able to work on the 3 Striker setup as they're not clinical enough in a 3 f9 setup. I think you should tinker here for a future version. Excellent work though.

I tested it with few match look very good, son many shots and possession ! I have to test it in beginning of season.

Excellent so far mate. The best tactic defensively ive seen so far. I do think you may be able to work on the 3 Striker setup as they're not clinical enough in a 3 f9 setup. I think you should tinker here for a future version. Excellent work though.
thnx mate , yeah am trying to set a new roles for strikers to make them more effective , i hope to see some results and feed back for any tweaks to improve the tactic :)

Dominate every games easily except against Montpellier.
So many shots and CCC and possession for me.
Great tactic, I will be to continute with it.

do you do any manual marking like the left and right strikers to man mark full backs when opposition has ball

Bordeaux season 3.
No chance against Dortmund and Inter ..

Great start of season !

Pretty good tactic but the amount of yellow and red cards is a joke, i average 3 reds every 4 games.