Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb my Friend unlike our performance today !!

Where do i now put these in my game??

Great kits Wezkat you are doing a grand job :)

Superb my Friend unlike our performance today !!

Where do i now put these in my game??
Extract the folder to Sports Interactive--->graphics--->kits.

In game to to preferences-->untick reload skin cache--->tick reload on confirm.

We shouldn't drop 2 points to teams like Barnet! Especially if Dario is still aiming for a playoff!

cheers for the birmingham kits mate they rock!

Club: Man City
ID: Not sure...

Home color: The classic light blue and white shorts, but with a stripe going down the right side of the shirt. White would probably be best, but test it out with a few colours and if one works go for it! Shirts are not collared, and socks are the light blue and white stripes.

Away color: Black, with the exact same style as the home kit (the stripe and everything). Stripe colour = red! Black shorts, and red and black stripey socks. (The red colour is dark red, not bright red)

Third colour: Again, same style but with the main colour being a golden yellow colour and the stripe being black. White shorts, and the golden yellow colour for socks with white stripes.

Kit maker: Puma
Sponsor: Apple

If you could do that, it would be awesome. I am doing a story here on this website with this team atm and having a new kit for the team would be so cool, I really appreciate this. Thanks for your time :)
smile.gif

Club: Man City
ID: Not sure...

Home color: The classic light blue and white shorts, but with a stripe going down the right side of the shirt. White would probably be best, but test it out with a few colours and if one works go for it! Shirts are not collared, and socks are the light blue and white stripes.

Away color: Black, with the exact same style as the home kit (the stripe and everything). Stripe colour = red! Black shorts, and red and black stripey socks. (The red colour is dark red, not bright red)

Third colour: Again, same style but with the main colour being a golden yellow colour and the stripe being black. White shorts, and the golden yellow colour for socks with white stripes.

Kit maker: Puma
Sponsor: Apple

If you could do that, it would be awesome. I am doing a story here on this website with this team atm and having a new kit for the team would be so cool, I really appreciate this. Thanks for your time :)
smile.gif

Hi I need the ID as it is important because I can't create a config if you don't give it an ID. We don't do shorts or socks, only shirts.

All kits will be done tonight

I will do some tonight. Just let me know which ones you want doing later. :D

Where do you find the ID? OK don't worry about the shorts and socks, thanks for doing this :)

you go to preferences and tick show unique ids under display and sound
then you click on your squad and it should be at the top.

You do know the ID of City, cause what do you do when you making you're signature? :p

I had to go through all the ID's until I found it, took me ages! I forgot what the number was though lol, didn't think to look there.

Hey well done you've made some great kits! I can make kits if you need help just cant do the config files or anything like that.

Sorry guys, no kits will be up tonight as I feel ****** awful. Sorry.

Most likely be up tomorrow at some point. :D Thanks for your patience

Status
Not open for further replies.