Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
nunopeixinho
Apologies on the delay mate, having a nightmare this morning...anyways wasn't sure if you wanted three kits or just a home so I did a few variations...

Ajax-nuno.png
Ajax-nuno-3.png
Ajax-nuno-2.png
Ajax-Emirates.png
Ajax-Emirates-2.png
Ajax-Emirates-3.png

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

You must **** yourself every time I post here !

Team : Coventry
Sponsor : Peugeot
Brand : Puma (Can't tell what it is, see image !)

Haha, nah I actually like it.. I never know what to expect... Think that brand is Ribero from what I remember... I'll get on that soon...

LukePhillips
Here's the Coventry kit ... I did this kit a while ago but it isn't as accurate as this one :
image_14796.gif

Coventry-LP.png

Not sure if you want the in-game size mate.

Not bothered about in game size mate. Just wanted to see if you could make it ! Good job !

Your work making ridiculous real-life kits is great, I've got a bit of a challenge for you:

1995 Forest away shirt
3815233940_ee5291d5f5_z.jpg

It's not for in-game so don't worry about configs or how long it take or whatever :)

NiallZemin
The design on the Forest one is horrendous looks like it's been drawn on with a marker, never seen that kit before but I'll give it a go,
ArsenalJames
Ahhh I knew this would appear, the dreaded bruised banana Arsenal shirt... Attempted this a while ago and failed miserably.. I'll try it again though mate...
BrianPullen
Just messaged you mate, first link ain't working, Only just started the AK kits, and there isn't much on the template so I'll pretty much draw them

The design on the Forest one is horrendous looks like it's been drawn on with a marker, never seen that kit before but I'll give it a go,

Ahhh I knew this would appear, the dreaded bruised banana Arsenal shirt... Attempted this a while ago and failed miserably.. I'll try it again though mate...

Just messaged you mate, first link ain't working, Only just started the AK kits, and there isn't much on the template so I'll pretty much draw them

Edited the post to include better links :) and no worries mate, just do what you can :)

NiallZemin
Not perfect, one of the worst kits I've seen
NottsForest95.png

BrianPullen
BlackburnAK.png

That's my first attempt at it, I'll have the Blackpool one done by tomorrow mate and may redo this one aswell..
EDIT: I'll definately redo the Blackburn one today , it looks a bit sloppy in places

Last edited:
BrianPullen
Just redone the Blackburn one, hope this is a little better..
AKBlburn.png

Heres the Blackpool one... Tried to be as accurate as possible
BlackpoolAK.png

ArsenalJames
Thanks mate, I've pretty much finished the Arsenal kit mate, just need sort badge out and few minor bits...

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

DSCN1197.jpg

hope you can make this good luck

arsenal-000.png

Last edited:
Back