• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
BrianPullen
chelsea-11.png
chelsea-00.png
chelsea-0.png
chelsea-001.png

Hope that's something you're looking for ...let us know if you need anything changing

Love them Danny, prefer the first options I must say.

Quite strange as well, I was hoping for Horizontal stripes on the third kit, i just forgot to mention it!

Thanks a lot mate :)

these are too sick ty so much... best kits ive ever and i mean that (H)

Last edited:
How do you put them in the game as i have previously but your link is different? :S

You need to add the kit images to your FM graphics directory (C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\kits) and make a config.xml. You can do it manually (just look at some of the existing ones you have) or you can use FM Graphics Guru 1.1.

these are too sick ty so much... best kits ive ever and i mean that (H) How do you put them in the game as i have previously but your link is different?

Cheers Calder, glad you like them mate... What do you mean by my link is different ?

danny , brilliant kits, remmeber to leave some for mee lool

Thanks G-Bentley, I just prefer to keep on top of the requests, if there's requests to be done and there's only me online I'd sooner get them out of the way, otherwise it can get out of hand if you have like 3 days worth of requests. Obviously the Project Dummy ones are all yours... Did you manage get those new templates.?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

ajax-1.png
ajax-2-1.png

Just stick these ones in the kit folder with the config I did before.. Let me know if they work

Last edited:
no i just put it in graphics but it normally works

Well make a folder inside that 'graphics' folder called 'kits' and put the kits and config in there, if you want too keep it organised you could make a folder within the kits folder for each country, so holland obviously for dutch teams , england for english teams and so on...

so it would look like this :

View attachment 110676View attachment 110677

You can even seperate them into divisions it doesn't make a difference, aslong as the kits and the appropriate config is with them , FM will find it

Cheers Calder, glad you like them mate... What do you mean by my link is different ?

Thanks G-Bentley, I just prefer to keep on top of the requests, if there's requests to be done and there's only me online I'd sooner get them out of the way, otherwise it can get out of hand if you have like 3 days worth of requests. Obviously the Project Dummy ones are all yours... Did you manage get those new templates.?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

ajax-1.png
ajax-2-1.png

Just stick these ones in the kit folder with the config I did before.. Let me know if they work
nope sorry not yet mate, still waiting for usb to arrive , in mean tme i will be doing request still, on Fb and PD. just aint had much left over time this week

Kit make ( Nike/Adidas/Umbro etc ) - Nike
Kit Sponsor - Fly Emirates
Team - Ajax
Style ( SS/LS/PD/FB ) : LS
Additional details ( i.e Colours ) : Let your imagination flow ;)
Size ( 414x414 / 160x160 etc ) : Game size please :)

thanks in advance !

Back