Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
Here that away kit you wanted, had to do the flames on the other side as it made the badge look a bit weird.

oh wow! :D(H):)

lol

oh thanks man! thats brilliant aw love the away kit!!!!1

thanks for pics of folders that will realy help.

although ill have to take time out to do folders, vista is tricky buggy when comes to folder files , wven when am administrator its erratic.

thanks very much thats the bomb! :)

hope i can be of as much help to any fm'ers! (H)

one query about folders when i got to docu files i only find premier folder for kits (1 i downloaded) no others,,,, the rest of defaults leagues and kits must be in programme files i guess?

cheers bud

one query about folders when i got to docu files i only find premier folder for kits (1 i downloaded) no others,,,, the rest of defaults leagues and kits must be in programme files i guess?
I imagine the default kits are in the program files/football manager folder, but don't worry bout default kits, if you replace them, then decide to remove your downloaded kits, the defaults will always appear again.

hey dannyfiveo

i finaly got time to make the folders

wonder can you rectify few queries i have with em?

document\sports interactive\football manger 2009 \

graphics \ kits \ england \ league two (also has premier league two league one championship etc)

ok i manualy made the folder structures

and i have the

skin cahe off

reload on

the down loaded premier kits i got ealrier b4 made a

folder

document\spor interactive\football manger 2009 \

graphics \ kits \outfileld\ england \ premier

and they worked

in case that restructured the folders i copied all

kits into

document\spor interactive\football manger 2009 \

graphics \ kits \

is it the neam of acrington home should be

acrington_home etc? stopping it loading or

something??

does the folder names have to be lower case or higher / mixed cases?

and where is the xml. file for folders located?

can i manualy edit it?

thanks

cheers

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

i got the fm graphics guru programme but the guide link doesnt work.

how do i make a basic structure so i can edit kits anyone?

cheers

What do you mean when you say edit kits ? you mean as make your own kits like the ones I did ?

Anyways probably the best solution is, You delete your entire ENGLAND folder which is in graphics so that there is no kits whatsoever and I will put all my folders into a zip file and upload it to rapidshare or megaupload, then all you have to do is download the file and extract it to your kits folder and then everything will work.

I could give you all the kits I have but it's like 200mb and would take forever to download from rapidshare

Last edited:
by edit i meant just insert the new kits , like the acrington stanley ones you made me .

i have them in the folders and made a rudimentary xml file.

but i must be missing some code for config of kits?

yes would it be possible to upload the folders structure empty just with the config so least layout is right so i can work form that? that would be great. isnt their a satndard folder setup we can downlaod ready for new kits

p.s. am on FM09 for now :)

thanks bro

Right the file is here : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RUVFT568

This file has every English team kit in every division, so just delete all your kits in the kits folder even the premiership ones.. Once downloaded just extract it to your kits folder and leave it as it is, as everything is done, your Accrington kits are in there aswell.

Team Name: Real Madrid
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Kit Sponsor(s): PS3
Home Kit Colours: Main White And A Black Line (Like 'V' On The Kit From Under Arms To Mid Stomach) With Collar
Away Kit Colours: Main Black And White (Any Design Of Your Choice) With Collar
Third Kit Colours: Yellow (Any Design Of Your Choice) With Collar

For The Sponsor Logo, Could You Use This Picture? http://www.xtremeps3.com/wp-content/...ps3LogoBig.jpg

And Config Please.

Last edited:
Club : Bristol Rovers
Brand : Spall
Template : SS

Bristol_Rovers_old_logo.png

Bristol-Rovers-91-Away.gif

Sexy kit isn't it ?

Last edited:
if possible, could it be as soon as possible, as i am in about to start my second season, and i am havin to play an old save while i wait. thanks mate, i appreciate it :)

if you need to ask me about it, pm me :)

View attachment 106492

thats the config you wanted, realised I hadn't put the ajax teams on there's two away kits for Madrid so you will have to check which you want to use and delete the appropriate line in the config, it's pretty straight forward

Last edited:
Awesome!!! Lol :d:)

dude thanx million! Lol :d

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:38 PM ----------

hey i downloaded your england folder kits cool thanks .

just one thing i dont know why but the acrington stanley new kits are still old default ones.

i checked the numbers are right.

i reloaded skins to on graphics button.

do i have to start new game or save file for kit of my picked team ?

every other team the kits are new and cool lol but acrington stanleys still same..

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

just thinking -could it be because i edited the information kit colours before?

like i edited the trim and style with fmrte while back... do i have to put it back to default info screen kit colours? is there way to reset that to default?

chebonaparte

some kits do this from time to time, go into your kits folder with the accrington kits in, the two accrington kits i made for you rename to 109210_h for home and 109210_a for away... then find a file in that folder called config and right click and open in notepad. there will be a number of lines like this:
<record from="accrington_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/109210/kits/away"/>
<record from="accrington_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/109210/kits/home"/>
<record from="aldershot_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/573/kits/away"/>

rename the accrington_1 to 109210_h
rename the accrington_2 to 109210_a

hope this helps, if not, I'll test it with mine till I find something that works

Back