Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
hey danny,

thanks for trying but it stayed the same.

could be typeo error or spelling?

should i try accrington stanley or underrscores?

manutd v liverpool sunday cant wait!

think wigan can beat man city sunday? :)

cheers mate

chebonaparte
Make sure the kits are in the folder and then load up the game, sometimes it won't add the kits if football manager is already loaded..

<record from="accrington_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/109210/kits/home"/>

When you look into your kits folder, that name in bold is the name of the accrington kit within your folder ( the one I made for you ), and the 109210 is the number I.D for that club in the game. So you can name that accrington kit whatever you like aslong as the you change the config line above to the name you've changed it too.

And you never know with Wigan, we're so unpredictable, we're obviously not favourites but I just want Boselli or Di Santo to get a goal.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Luke Phillips
Bristol-Rovers-91-Away.gif

Bristolroversaway.png

Tried my best mate, there'll be one or two shapes probably out of place. I've never used so many layers on photoshop before.

pistolped

Cheers Pistolped, I still feel there's something wrong with it though, possibly the sleeves I may of messed that part up .... but thanks, took me ages haha

hey danny

i tried what you said but acrington stanleys kits just dont want to appear:)

has me baffled why over 300 kits works except the 2 i want for my team am managing at moment wont work! lol

heres sample is something missing or wrong form top code perhaps?

<list id="maps">
<!-- Auto generated by fmXML -->
<record from="as_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/109210/kits/away"/>
<record from="as_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/109210/kits/home"/>
<record from="aldershot_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/573/kits/away"/>
<record from="aldershot_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/573/kits/home"/>
<record from="aldershot_3" to="graphics/pictures/team/573/kits/third"/>
<record from="barnet_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/605/kits/away"/>
<record from="barnet_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/605/kits/home"/>
<record from="bradford_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/616/kits/away"/>

if we cant solve it could you send me the just the original acrington stanley kits and config for that league folder again please?

maybe then i can see what way it supposed be :)

the bristol rovers jersey looks perfect good job

Make sure the kits are in the folder and then load up the game, sometimes it won't add the kits if football manager is already loaded..

<record from="accrington_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/109210/kits/home"/>

When you look into your kits folder, that name in bold is the name of the accrington kit within your folder ( the one I made for you ), and the 109210 is the number I.D for that club in the game. So you can name that accrington kit whatever you like aslong as the you change the config line above to the name you've changed it too.

And you never know with Wigan, we're so unpredictable, we're obviously not favourites but I just want Boselli or Di Santo to get a goal.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Bristol-Rovers-91-Away.gif

Bristolroversaway.png

Tried my best mate, there'll be one or two shapes probably out of place. I've never used so many layers on photoshop before.

IMMENSE!! All I can say :O

chebonaparte
I take it by as_1 & as_2 you have renamed the kits I made to as_1 & as_2. You can try putting 2009 at the end of the line like this:

<record from="as_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/109210/kits/away/2009"/>
<record from="as_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/109210/kits/home/2009"/>

This is a temporary fix for some people, if 2009 doesn't work try 2008,2010,2011 and so on or the year in the game your playing.

View attachment 106753View attachment 106754
View attachment 106755
theres the kits and config which work in mine.
Also take a look at this page
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/fm2010-problems-and-solutions-for-kits-not-showing-t25134.html

Hellroker
Thanks Hellroker

Last edited:
I take it by as_1 & as_2 you have renamed the kits I made to as_1 & as_2

yep. :)

even started new game and tried different databases still no joy.

will try the originals now thanks bud

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

k danny i did the :-

<record from="as_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/109210/kits/away/2009"/>
<record from="as_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/109210/kits/home/2009"/>

fix to no joy

i have your original config.xml

and kits

only thing can think of is i edited the coloured kits on fmrte information bars

woud you know the default kit style type no. and exact colours? :)

either that or accrington stanley have a curse on their kits lol

chebonaparte

I don't use fmrte so have no idea when it comes to default kit styles numbers or colours.

Some kits just have trouble appearing for some reason I had the same problem with some Chelsea kits I had, until I renamed the kits to numbers, and they appeared after that.

Team Name: Philadelphia Union (http://thecapitalsportsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Union1.png)
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Kit Sponsor(s): Citizens Bank (http://jamiebrawer.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/citizens_bank1.jpg)
Home Kit Colours: Dark navy blue with gold trim (arm stripes and collar)
Away Kit Colours: Gold with dark navy trip (arm stripes and collar)
Third Kit Colours: White with three stripes vertically, middle one gold the ones either side are dark navy

Short sleeved please :)

Thanks!

Did a few variations on the sponsor, if you need them in 160x160 let me know..
philadelphia_414.png
philadelphia_1414.png
philadelphia_2.png
philadelphia_414-2.png
philadelphia_3414.png

Thanks mate, they're perfect! I like the ones with the solid block sponsor over the outlined ones I think (home right-hand one, away left hand one). Can I have them in 160x160 please?

Back