Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
Hi mate, can you please make these kits for me? Thanks.

Team Name : FC Zbrojovka Brno

Yeah no problem mate, I'll get on them now..I'll pm you when done

One thing, do you want the kits exactly like the links provided ? or for the home.. red with thin blue stripes instead of the white and on the arms blue with thin red stripes ?

Last edited:
Team Name: Stafford Rangers
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Kit Sponsor(s): Home Blackberry, Away Xbox 360, 3rd Sky+HD
Style: Short Sleeve
Config Required : Yes
Unique ID 717

Home Kit Colours: Black and white stripes
Away Kit Colours: Same design as this shirt http://img829.imageshack.us/i/astonvilla19901993chang.gif/ (Just want the shirt)
Third Kit Colours: Same design as this shirt http://img138.imageshack.us/i/manchesterunited1995199.gif/ (Just want the shirt)

Ok I'll start them shortly.. for the xbox sponsor do you want the orb as well or just the word Xbox 360 ?

Yeah no problem mate, I'll get on them now..I'll pm you when done

One thing, do you want the kits exactly like the links provided ? or for the home.. red with thin blue stripes instead of the white and on the arms blue with thin red stripes ?

Oh, could you make them same as on photos. Sorry i though that the thin stripes are blue not white...i dont even know how our kits look like..pfff. |)

Oh, could you make them same as on photos. Sorry i though that the thin stripes are blue not white...i dont even know how our kits look like..pfff. |)

haha no worries, I'll sort them out for you now

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Hi mate, can you please make these kits for me? Thanks.
Team Name : FC Zbrojovka Brno

414x414/160x160
FCZ-h.png
FCZ-hs.png

FCZ-h-1.png
FCZ-h-1s.png

FCZ-a2.png
FCZ-a2s.png

FCZ-a.png
FCZ-as.png

Alternated sponsors just incase you wanted the one off your link..

hello mate, im a great admirer of your work. im still looking for new england kit?
also if possible i would like a shirt for blyth spartans and whitley bay please, appreciate your time, thank you.

hello mate, im a great admirer of your work. im still looking for new england kit?
also if possible i would like a shirt for blyth spartans and whitley bay please, appreciate your time, thank you.

Thanks Hewitt, appreciate it...
So Blyth & Whitley kit

And England international kit ?

Team Name: Stafford Rangers

Let me know if there okay and which home kit you'd like and I'll make the config

Staffordroverss-A.png

Stafford-T-MUFC-1.png
StaffordHome-B1.png
StaffordHome-B2.png

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

yes please, only if its no trouble. thanks again

No trouble mate, I'll get started on them in a sec.. oh which kit style would you like ? ss'/ ls' / fb etc

ss please mate.
sorry adbloc has just blocked your message, i have disabled it now.
cheers mate

Last edited:
Let me know if there okay and which home kit you'd like and I'll make the config

Staffordroverss-A.png

Stafford-T-MUFC-1.png
StaffordHome-B1.png
StaffordHome-B2.png

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------[/COLOR]

No trouble mate, I'll get started on them in a sec.. oh which kit style would you like ? ss'/ ls' / fb etc

I like the 1st one of the home shirt please.

Last edited:
Blythhome.png
Blythhome-1.png

whitley.png
whitley-1.png

EDIT: Just noticed I ain't removed the outline of the shirt , I'll remove that before I make you a config

The international kit doesn't have a config so extract that to your kits folder:
View attachment 112585

Also there's two England kits in that pack, so if you'd like to use the England kit with the patches on the sleeves, just rename that pic to 'england' and the game will use that kit instead but remove or edit the title of the other..

Last edited:
truly amazing mate! sorry for being stupid but how do i go about extracting theses two shirts?

truly amazing mate! sorry for being stupid but how do i go about extracting theses two shirts?

Have you already got your kit folders created in my documents/sportsinteractive folder ?

I need the Unique ID of Whitley Bay? I've had a look on a list on this site but they aren't on it...

If you can get the unique ID for Whitley I'll make you a config

Back