Sponsor :
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, JK ) :
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) :

Home Kit :
Away Kit :
Third Kit (Optional) :

***Please try and use the template as it saves on posting for kit style, size, team etc***

Team Name :Woking

Woking-H.png
Woking-H-1.png

Woking-a.png
Woking-a-1.png

There you go, if you like something different or any alterations let us know but will probably do tomorrow as I've done way too many kits today

Last edited:
whoah !!!! sick yellowe kit mate, how'd you do it :)

oh and btw danny mate - i will finish the rest of the kit templates for oyu by tmorrow aswell. So you can post them up .. I know do wonderkits aswell :)
just so you know mate

The yellow kit is too complicated to explain at this moment, basically use satin effect for the thin lines and I drew the 'M' shapes and duplicated it a couple times and spread it out...

but yeah no worries about the templates.. whats Wonderkits ?

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Thanks again for these, pal.

Top kits, keep up the good work.

Just noticed that third white kit is in a completely different template... it's RK, no idea how I've managed that, if you'd like it in SS' so they match I'll sort that out for you sometime tomorrow...

hello mate, how do i go about making my own config file? iv tried for some older shirts you have created - just saved pic and then added to kit folder, also editing config file to the same as others with own unique id but doesnt seem to work.. help please?

hello mate, how do i go about making my own config file? iv tried for some older shirts you have created - just saved pic and then added to kit folder, also editing config file to the same as others with own unique id but doesnt seem to work.. help please?

There's a few things you need to do.....
Open config.xml up in notepad (right click open in notepad)
make sure kits are 160x160

Basically there are lines like this in a config:
<record from="shakhtar" to="graphics/pictures/team/1895/kits/home"/>
<record from="KIT NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/UNIQUE ID NUMBER/kits/away"/>
<record from="KIT NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/UNIQUE ID NUMBER/kits/third"/>

The parts in bold are the only parts you need to edit, there's a load of code and other stuff on the config which you don't touch... So like above I have a kit which is named shakhtar and it's unique ID is 1895 and that's all there is too it, I usually name my kits like so: clubname-1 for home / clubname-2 for away / clubname-3 for third...
then when your done just save it and it should work... but if you're still struggling with it, just let me know which kits you'd like and I'll do the config for you

Can't believe those Leeds kits.. Absolutely epic mate!!!
You're just unbelievable..
Thanks a lot! Oh, and keep up the good work..

Can't believe those Leeds kits.. Absolutely epic mate!!!
You're just unbelievable..
Thanks a lot! Oh, and keep up the good work..

Thanks pal, appreciate it... had a little trouble with the yellow one but it turned out to be the best one in my eyes..

Is there any chance you could make a current Bundesliga pack? I can't seem to find a 10/11 one anywhere. Cheers mate.

Is there any chance you could make a current Bundesliga pack? I can't seem to find a 10/11 one anywhere. Cheers mate.

unfortunately not at the moment, I'm currently making Blue Square North & South divisions in 2DFM11 template and also trying to keep on top of the request thread so a little busy...

Have you checked on any other sites like sortitoutsi and fanboys? also what template did you want the kits in...? I've got a Bundesliga pack already downloaded but not sure what year the kits are, was originally used in FM10 but I think I updated all the kits, so they may be this seasons

EDIT : Just checked my kits and Bayern Munich's current kit and I think they are this seasons

Last edited:
I was preferably looking for SS. I've checked Sortitout and nothing either. If you could link me to that pack that would be fantastic man. Cheers.

Thanks alot man. :) They are indeed this seasons.

Also is there any Russian league kits out? I can't find them either, i'm pretty hopeless haha.
Thanks again man.

Last edited:
brilliant! got it! cheers mate!

There's a few things you need to do.....
Open config.xml up in notepad (right click open in notepad)
make sure kits are 160x160

Basically there are lines like this in a config:
<record from="shakhtar" to="graphics/pictures/team/1895/kits/home"/>
<record from="KIT NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/UNIQUE ID NUMBER/kits/away"/>
<record from="KIT NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/UNIQUE ID NUMBER/kits/third"/>

The parts in bold are the only parts you need to edit, there's a load of code and other stuff on the config which you don't touch... So like above I have a kit which is named shakhtar and it's unique ID is 1895 and that's all there is too it, I usually name my kits like so: clubname-1 for home / clubname-2 for away / clubname-3 for third...
then when your done just save it and it should work... but if you're still struggling with it, just let me know which kits you'd like and I'll do the config for you

Team Name : Liverpool
Sponsor : Whatever looks good
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Same as above
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) : SS
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, Cooper ) : Dannyfiveo
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : Both please

Home Kit : Red (add something cool)
Away Kit : White and red
Third Kit (Optional) : Black/Dark Grey and Yellow

Please be super creative, love your work!

Team Name : Liverpool

Thanks mate, I'll get started on them now..

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Here you go Dan:
Liverpool-dan.png
Liverpool-dan-1.png

liverpool-dan2.png
liverpool-dan2-1.png

liverpool-dan3.png
liverpool-dan3-1.png

not fully convinced of the first kit to be honest, I may re-do that again at some point today, once I think of a good design

Wow that was creative!

Not too keen on the Home though,sorry :(

The badge is a bit big on the away :(

Wow that was creative!

Not too keen on the Home though,sorry :(

The badge is a bit big on the away :(

Don't be, I ain't too keen on it myself too be honest... Think I tried doing too much and ended up spoiling a good idea. I'll redo that at some point today..
Yeah just noticed that myself with the badge, want me resize it ? you using them in-game

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

liverpool-4.png

Last edited:
Yeah could you resize it please? Any chance you could take the black off the third and keep it dark grey and gold? Nike badge is also a tad big :)

Yeah could you resize it please? Any chance you could take the black off the third and keep it dark grey and gold? Nike badge is also a tad big :)
Yeah no problem.. what about the sponsor, want the black removing off that aswell and make it the dark grey colour

Back