Sponsor :
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, JK ) :
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) :

Home Kit :
Away Kit :
Third Kit (Optional) :

***Please try and use the template as it saves on posting for kit style, size, team etc***

do you need the unique id

Yeah for a custom team mate

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Team Name : CFR Cluj
PS. Sorry for bad english

English is fine mate, bit of a delay but here you go, wasn't too sure on the main colour so if it's not what you was thinking let us know and I'll sort it

Cluj.png
Cluj-1.png

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

i have already had kits made but could you make me a 3rd kit
Team Name : fc argyle

Here you go, you forgot to mention what kit style you would like, so did it in SS'
If you need a config, just let me know the Unique ID and I'll do a config for you mate

FCArgyle.png
FCArgyle-1.png

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

can you make this kits?..

Club Talleres de cordoba

Tallerester.png
Tallerester-1.png

Tallerester-2.png
Tallerester-2-1.png

Tallerester-3.png
Tallerester-3-1.png

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Team: Leeds United
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Strongbow

Here you go:

LUFC-6-1-2.png
LUFC-6-1-1.png

LUFC-6.png
LUFC-6-1.png

LUFC-5.png
LUFC-5-1.png

LUFC-4.png
LUFC-4-1.png

LUFC-2.png
LUFC-2-1.png

LUFC-1.png
LUFC-1-1.png

Last edited:
Absolutely shocked!
Can you really be that good? Oh my God yes you can! Simply uncatchable..(greek)
I kneel, kneel and kneel once more..

Hey... it`s me agian...
The home kit for CFR Cluj is superb.... but I want you to make the away kit too, the color to be just white.

Keep it on boys, you`r the best!

Hey... it`s me agian...
The home kit for CFR Cluj is superb.... but I want you to make the away kit too, the color to be just white.

Ahh ok, I'll sort that out mate

Team Name : Citta di Palermo
Sponsor : Unicef
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Nike
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) : SS
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, Cooper ) : Dannyfiveo
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : 160x160 config too please.

Home Kit : Pink with black detailing
Away Kit : White with pink detailing
Third Kit (Optional) : Black with pink detailing

Thanks in advance mate.

Yeah I'll sort them shortly for you mate

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Hey... it`s me agian...

Wasn't sure you meant a completely white kit, so I've just added some dark red/cherry trim to match the home kit..

Cluj-a.png
Cluj-a-1.png

If you would like something different, let us know..

Last edited:
Hi Dany,

in the other day you have done the FC Porto kit for me, if i get pic's from de other 15 teams of portuguese first legue, would you be able to do their kits?????

Hello Guys

Team Name : Pescara

Pescara-h.png
Pescara-h-1.png

Pescara-a.png
Pescara-a-1.png

Pescara-3.png
Pescara-3-1.png

If you'd still like Cooper do a set, let us know

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Hi Dany,

in the other day you have done the FC Porto kit for me, if i get pic's from de other 15 teams of portuguese first legue, would you be able to do their kits?????

So 30-45 kits ? with away's & thirds... I'll not be able to do that at the moment, I'm currently making Blue Square South in 2DFm2011 template and that's around 22 teams with 3 kits each and I'm trying to keep on top of the requests aswell..

When you say 1st division do you mean the top league ? I've got some Portugal kits on my computer, not 100% sure if there they latest ones you can check though

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j87l0w

So 30-45 kits ? with away's & thirds... I'll not be able to do that at the moment, I'm currently making Blue Square South in 2DFm2011 template and that's around 22 teams with 3 kits each and I'm trying to keep on top of the requests aswell..

When you say 1st division do you mean the top league ? I've got some Portugal kits on my computer, not 100% sure if there they latest ones you can check though

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j87l0w

no problem danny, btw the link is not working...

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

no problem danny, btw the link is not working...

that kits are from the previous season, but theres is no problem i wait until i get new ones

Thanks any way :)

actually mate ill have a go at those Bristol kits if thats OK ?

Bristol ? think it was Leicester mate, the one you got a request for, but yeah feel free

EDIT: ohh Bristol kits from Luke, yeah go for it mate, he likes posting tricky kits to do, which is a good thing, will help your photoshop skills, as you pretty much have to draw the majority of it sometimes

noddypafc
View attachment 113532

Joshurawwrr
I'll sort your kit out next mate

Last edited:
Team Name: Ajax
Sponsor: Fortis - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fortis.svg
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ): Adidas
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ): SS
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, Cooper ): Dannyfiveo
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ): 414x414

Home Kit: Normal Ajax, a little bit of black worked into the strip maybe?
Away Kit: Black with some gold and red?
Third Kit (Optional): Retro, like this -
image_1696.gif
But light blue?

Thanks man :)

Palermo-H.png
Palermo-H-1.png

palermo-a.png
palermo-a-1.png

Palermo-3.png
Palermo-3-1.png

Bit slower than usual this morning, first kits of the day but anyways if their not what you was looking for, let us know and I'll redo them at some point..
If you could post the unique ID of Palermo, I'll do the config mate, ain't got FM open ..

Last edited:
Really like the white and black ones mate. Not too keen on the sleeves on the pink one. Any chance you could just make them black? Thanks alot.
Palermo's ID is 2194.
Cheers.

Back