Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
That is fantastic thanks alot man :)

I have Serie A kits already so do I have to delete Palermo's kits to get these to work?

That is fantastic thanks alot man :)

I have Serie A kits already so do I have to delete Palermo's kits to get these to work?

Best thing to do is to rename the Palermo kits I did for you to the same names of the ones in your Serie A folder, and then remove or delete them ones.. you won't need the config I did as the one in your serie A folder will work just fine..

if you're having trouble, upload your serie A config and I'll sort it out

Oh okay thanks mate.

Oh you asked about badge requests yesterday, I'm not sure who do badges on the site, I know there's one or two really good badge makers but not sure if they take requests... think Jose22 does it and StuW

Oh you asked about badge requests yesterday, I'm not sure who do badges on the site, I know there's one or two really good badge makers but not sure if they take requests... think Jose22 does it and StuW
Thanks mate.

I know i've asked for alot of kits and your time but is there any chance you could do one more thing for me mate?

14072.jpg

The kit pack I downloaded is missing the Napoli third kit could you make it for me?
You're brilliant at this so keep it up mate best kit maker on the site.

Thanks again.

Bristol ? think it was Leicester mate, the one you got a request for, but yeah feel free

EDIT: ohh Bristol kits from Luke, yeah go for it mate, he likes posting tricky kits to do, which is a good thing, will help your photoshop skills, as you pretty much have to draw the majority of it sometimes

View attachment 113532

I'll sort your kit out next mate
is this ok mate for the home kit, what do you think if it is good then i will do the other kits :)

BristolRoversHome.png

the kit is great but im sorry to be fussy but can u make the main colour a much brighter orange like blackpools colour and could u confi the kit for me plz
the id is 2062002128

I know i've asked for alot of kits and your time but is there any chance you could do one more thing for me mate?

The kit pack I downloaded is missing the Napoli third kit could you make it for me?

Thanks again.

Cheers mate, yeah that's no problem, I'll get that started at some point tonight

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

is this ok mate for the home kit, what do you think if it is good then i will do the other kits :)

Yeah that's spot on, just stick a badge and make on and job done..good work

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

the kit is great but im sorry to be fussy but can u make the main colour a much brighter orange like blackpools colour and could u confi the kit for me plz
the id is 2062002128

Yeah that's no problem, I already did you a config didn't I? if so all you need to do is delete that kit and pop this one in the same folder as your others

dannyfiveokits.png

G-bentleykits.png

JKkitscopy.png

Template:
Team Name :
Sponsor :
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, JK ) :
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) :

Home Kit :
Away Kit :
Third Kit (Optional) :

***Please try and use the template as it saves on posting for kit style, size, team etc***

That's as bright as I can get it for now, there must be some sort of shade built into the texture file of the kit which is making it less bright, but I'll have a look into it

FCArgyle-2.png

View attachment 113698

just delete the last config and kit I did and use this instead

Last edited:
It's good. But where are the badges XD

Yeah I thought that I assumed he was just showing the kit and if it was good enough, popping the badges on.. haha.. I'll get the others sorted tonight after football mate

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Thanks again.

napoli-h.png
napoli-h-1.png

There you go

Team Name : Leicester
Sponsor : Walkers

Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Dont mind
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) : SS
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, Cooper ) : Dannyfiveo
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : Both please

Home Kit : Blue with white detail
Away Kit : Black with any colour detail
Third Kit (Optional) : Anything cool

Please be creative :)

Team Name : Elgin City
Sponsor : Surprise me :P

Kit Manufacturer : Hummel
Kit Template : SS
Maker : Dannyfiveo
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : Both please

Home Kit : Black and white stripes.
Away Kit : Turquoise with Black Trim
Third Kit (Optional) : White, Red trim.

P.S. Can I get the config file too?

Yeah I thought that I assumed he was just showing the kit and if it was good enough, popping the badges on.. haha.. I'll get the others sorted tonight after football mate

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

napoli-h.png
napoli-h-1.png

There you go

Fantastic mate thanks alot.

Team Name : Chelsea
Sponsor : http://www.rollintl.com/roll/coatCzar.gif
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Umbro
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) : SS
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, Cooper ) : Cooper
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : 414x414

Home Kit : Chelsea 10/11 style (Home)
Away Kit : White with red St Georges cross
Third Kit (Optional) : Chelsea 10/11 style (Third, red instead of green colour)

Also can you add Chelsea's old logo along the bottom of all kits like you have done with the Man United kits, just the lion and CFC not blue circle.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gJMCSTp8SGs/SvwdRpY-FlI/AAAAAAAACn0/twt_4uK_rAk/s400/Chelsea-old-logo.png

As nice as they are, I would love my own set. Thanks :)

Back