Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Allianz
Kit Template : SS
Maker: Dannyfiveo
Size: 420x420

Home Kit : Blue Kit, white adidas stripes
Away Kit : Yellow Kit, black adidas stripes
Third Kit : Black Kit, white sleeves

Club's Logo: http://www.policememorial.org.uk/Fo...itan_Citations/Metropolitan_Crest_Badge_2.gif

mate , if you dont mind since danny has lots of requests to get to that i will have a go at thee ones.. but i have Fb not SS ... :)

BTW Danny Mate , you told me to have a go at the 2DFM2011 kit templates .. and ive started making a burrda template pack :)
what do you think

Burrda1.png
Burrda2.png

mate , if you dont mind since danny has lots of requests to get to that i will have a go at thee ones.. but i have Fb not SS ... :)

BTW Danny Mate , you told me to have a go at the 2DFM2011 kit templates .. and ive started making a burrda template pack :)
what do you think

Burrda1.png
Burrda2.png

Fine, let me see your best :)

I'll get through the remaining requests now, wasn't around much yesterday to do them

Fine, let me see your best :)
here they are .. i cannot resize them to 420x420 .. laptops playing up

Metpolicehome.png

Metpoliceaway.png

Metpolicethird.png

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

So now dannyfiveo is making my kits? I'm completely lost

mate all i meant was that dany wasnt online and he had a lot of requests piling up .. so i helped out by doing yours .. hope you like then

Dannyfiveo

like those 2dfm2011 kits.. im gunna start making a burrda pack .. then probs do a mi-fit one

dannyfiveokits.png

G-bentleykits.png

JKkitscopy.png

Template:
Team Name :
Sponsor :
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, JK ) :
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) :

Home Kit :
Away Kit :
Third Kit (Optional) :

***Please try and use the template as it saves on posting for kit style, size, team etc***

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

here they are .. i cannot resize them to 420x420 .. laptops playing up

Metpolicethird.png

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

like those 2dfm2011 kits.. im gunna start making a burrda pack .. then probs do a mi-fit one

Yeah 2DFm2011 ones are good mate, thanks for helping out aswell , think that third kit is quality.. Just finished the Bengul ones now so I'll move onto the next

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Team Name : Leeds United

Leeds--H.png
Leeds--H-1.png

Leeds--A.png
Leeds--A-1.png

Leeds--T.png
Leeds--T-1.png

tried something different for the third, if you'd like anything altering let us know
tried keeping it to traditional Leeds colours aswell

Last edited:
other version for you mate :
Metpolicethird2.png

Dannyfiveo

This is my template pack , hopefully it will work
Preview.png

file:///F:/Kit%20Designing/Template%20Types/FM2011/Burrda/Burrda.rar

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

dam dont work .. how do i get the rar file to come up on here

Hello, really like the BSN kits and i'm looking forward too the arrival of the BSS, keep up the good work! Was just wondering though if someone could do me a favour and do the missing Welsh Premier kits for me in the 2Dfm2011 style. Namely: Aberystwyth Town home kit and Bangor City home kit. Can get the pics if they are needed. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
other version for you mate :

This is my template pack , hopefully it will work

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

dam dont work .. how do i get the rar file to come up on here

I take it you've uploaded it with the add attachmens button ? all you have to do is once you've uploaded it is click the right arrow next to the attachments button and click the file which pops up or if you can't do that just use sendspace.com

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Hello, really like the BSN kits and i'm looking forward too the arrival of the BSS, keep up the good work! Was just wondering though if someone could do me a favour and do the missing Welsh Premier kits for me in the 2Dfm2011 style. Namely: Aberystwyth Town home kit and Bangor City home kit. Can get the pics if they are needed. Thanks in advance!

How many missing welsh clubs are there ? I could do them depending on the amount, still currently getting through the BSS

Hi, there are literally just two kits missing, the Aberystwyth home shirt and the Bangor City home shirt, all other kits are present. Thanks

Back