Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
Hi, there are literally just two kits missing, the Aberystwyth home shirt and the Bangor City home shirt, all other kits are present. Thanks

If you can get pics for the home/aways & thirds if needed I can do them, no problem

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Really well made Home ones a dream :) Cheers again Danny

Cheers Kezman, I'll probably redo the away and third as I was kind of running out of ideas..I'll do them tomorrow once other requests are sorted

Team Name : Arsenal
Sponsor : Fly Emirates
Kit Manufacturer (Nike)
Kit Template 2Dfm2011
Maker ( Dannyfiveo ) :
Size ( in game ) :

Home Kit : Same traditional style & colours with maybe your own touch to make it something a bit different for my new season. Nothing radical really. Maybe some gold trim.

Away Kit: White body with navy blue trim on the round collar and sleeves and two vertical stripes down the centre (alá PSG) - left stripe Navy Blue and Right Stripe Red. The 'Fly Emirates' should be Navy and cut between the two stripes so the colours don't mash.

Third Kit: Navy Blue body with Yellow Trim on V-neck collar and sleeves, diagonal stripe from the top left shoulder (as we're looking at it, not as if it was your own left shoulder) coming down to the bottom right corner of the shirt, 'Fly Emirates' should be yellow and again cut through the stripe avoiding a mash.

I actually use my own database so they're the real in game colours this season.
here's a picture of the defaults to help you see what I see (Lol)

screenshot20101122at034.png

Team Name : CSKA Moscow
Sponsor : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114595&stc=1&d=1290420806
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Reebok
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) : 2DFm2011
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley ) : Either
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : 414x414

Home Kit : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114596&stc=1&d=1290420958
Away Kit : http://www.pfc-cska.com/files/1289458751.jpg
Third Kit (Optional) : Black, Real Madrid 10/11 home style

Thanks

Team Name - Bradford City, ID 616 need config if ok please mare,
Sponsor - Dominos Pizza, manufacturer - Puma
Templte: SS and In normal game size pease,
Maker: Danny Fiveo

Home - Traditional burgundy with a gold and balck stripe diagnolly in the style of man citys away kit.
Away - White ith a gold and black stripe also in same style mate, cheers pal appreciated.

just posting that up so it doesn't get missed.. I will try and get some of these done today, just still working on the BSS league so everything is delayed at the moment

Last edited:
Hello, pics of the missing Welsh kits. Aberystwyth(1394667369) and Bangor City (1929). Cheers mate.

Last edited:
sorry for double post, but found a better pic of Bangor home, sponsor is "Pentraeth"

I had another look and found this logo, which is similar except the scroll and the shrubbery, and this one which could be it,

Last edited:
Hey how ya doing all the design on kits ? ya use photos shop or sumant?

As i Fancy have a go to doing design kits so hope ya can able to help me

Many Thank

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

which photoshop ya use? can ya sent me email how to do it step by step if ya dont mind?

As i Fancy have a go to doing design kits so hope ya can able to help me

Many Thank

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

which photoshop ya use? can ya sent me email how to do it step by step if ya dont mind?

I use CS3 but any should be fine, it's not something I can just explain ..there are various template to download for different kit styles and brands..
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f110/kit-templates-download-section-t47862.html

Also to create good kits you need to learn Pen tooling, which will allow you to create and design what you like on the kit, the templates have various designs on them and you can mix and match but if you can pen tool you can pretty much do anything...
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/kit-making-video-tutorials-inc-the-pen-tool-t41334.html

there's a guide there which may help but the links aren't showing but they should still be on youtube..

Need som new kits again ;P

Team: Norway
sponsor: none
manufacture:Umbro
Template: SS
kit maker: same **** :P

Home kit: Red with blue arms
Away kit: White with stars
Third kit: Blue with Red cross.

(sorry for bad english :P)

Last edited:
Cant Wait for the different versions mate :)

Can you make away YELLOW instead of BLUE trim please :)

Last edited:
Team Name : Kidderminster Harriers
Sponsor : Frijj

Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
Kit Template : SS
Maker: DannyFive0
Size : both please

Home Kit : Red with white star detail on sleaves and left bottom of shirt connected by diagonal white line all with black trim
Away Kit : Gold And Silver Halves
Third Kit : 1994 Mexican goalkeeper's top (lol but would be amazing)

Cheers my man!

Back