Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
Done these two, hope the home is what you was thinking of ? .. plus not sure what you mean by the third Mexican kit? the Jorge Campos one or the other horrendous one they had ? If you can get a pic I'll do it mate

kidderminster-h.png
kidderminster-h-1.png

kidderminster-a.png
kidderminster-a-1.png

Cheers for that mate. They look quality!

By the third kit i meant this one - http://footballshirts.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Jorge-Campos-Mexico-goalkeeper-kit-1994.jpg

If you could do that it'd be sweet and could i then have then config file?

nice one!

dan could you .rar me all the championship ones you ave done so i can put them into my save please mate what is easier to send them email? or on here?

Cheers for that mate. They look quality!

By the third kit i meant this one - http://footballshirts.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Jorge-Campos-Mexico-goalkeeper-kit-1994.jpg

If you could do that it'd be sweet and could i then have then config file?

nice one!

Yeah I'll try get it done tonight mate..

dan could you .rar me all the championship ones you ave done so i can put them into my save please mate what is easier to send them email? or on here?

I can just upload it on here, I'll go through them tonight and sort them out for you

dannyfiveokits.png

G-bentleykits.png

JKkitscopy.png

Template:
Team Name :
Sponsor :
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, JK ) :
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) :

Home Kit :
Away Kit :
Third Kit (Optional) :

***Please try and use the template as it saves on posting for kit style, size, team etc***

Last edited:
ok mate thank you very much if its easier pm me them really greatful your kits are all wicked.

ps wouldnt mind a 2nd version of readings kits but il let you surprise me mate lol

ok mate thank you very much if its easier pm me them really greatful your kits are all wicked.

ps wouldnt mind a 2nd version of readings kits but il let you surprise me mate lol

You want another set of Reading kits aswell mate .. I'll get the other requests sorted and I'll get on them if you like

Danny, ready for my bolton kits whenever you are mate :)

also. on BSS kits all are working except for chelmsford and welling, but just change the config so that the club names are in all lower case and they work fine :)

Team Name : Steaua Bucuresti

sb-a.png
sb-a-1.png

sb-h.png
sb-h-1.png

sb-t.png
sb-t-1.png

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Team Name : Matlock Town

I'm struggling find a badge for Matlock mate, if you could post one up that would be great

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Danny, ready for my bolton kits whenever you are mate :)

also. on BSS kits all are working except for chelmsford and welling, but just change the config so that the club names are in all lower case and they work fine :)

I'll get them done for tomorrow mate

do you happen to have a config for the prem?
the one I have seems to have some third kits missing from it.
it's a bit rubbish.
much appreciated :)

do you happen to have a config for the prem?
the one I have seems to have some third kits missing from it.
it's a bit rubbish.
much appreciated :)

Stoke, Sunderland, Wigan & Wolves don't actually have third kits in 2DFm2011 template, did you get your prem pack from sortitoutsi?

If you have third kits and it's just showing two, you will need to add a third kit for that team in the editor, then once you download a new kit just sort the config for it and it'll appear

Please could you design the following kit
Team Name :Preston North End

Sponsor :
Kit Manufacturer nike
Kit Template SS
Maker Dannyfiveo,
Size 160x160

Home Kit : White and Navy
Away Kit : yellow and navy
Third Kit non
also could you include config

Please could you design the following kit
Team Name :Preston North End

Sponsor :

Yeah no problem mate, I'll make that today, got one or two I need do first then I'll sort yours out..

What about sponsor ?

Stoke, Sunderland, Wigan & Wolves don't actually have third kits in 2DFm2011 template, did you get your prem pack from sortitoutsi?

If you have third kits and it's just showing two, you will need to add a third kit for that team in the editor, then once you download a new kit just sort the config for it and it'll appear

no no, I mean like, for teams such as Bolton and Everton, who have third kits
the kits show in the database, but it's just the default kits, not the .png files of the kits I've put into the kits folder, it's literally the config that's a bit naff, I got it from a thread on here,
I can't remember which one, but it's not complete and is missing certain third kits, birmingham's another one, it has the third kit in the game but won't allow me to alter it to the .png because it's not in the config. etc etc. :/

no no, I mean like, for teams such as Bolton and Everton, who have third kits
the kits show in the database, but it's just the default kits, not the .png files of the kits I've put into the kits folder, it's literally the config that's a bit naff, I got it from a thread on here,
I can't remember which one, but it's not complete and is missing certain third kits, birmingham's another one, it has the third kit in the game but won't allow me to alter it to the .png because it's not in the config. etc etc. :/

well here's my config ....

View attachment 115150

Birmingham-H.png
Birmingham-H-1.png

Birmingham-a.png
Birmingham-a-1.png

Birmingham-t.png
Birmingham-t-1.png

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Yeah no problem .rar them

You want both the white/striped kit & Black kit to have red trim instead ?

Could You Make The Third Kit The Same Template as the Away, Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Team Name : AFC Telford United
Sponsor : Call Of Duty (Just take the COD logo and put in on it, can?)
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Nike
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) : SS
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley ) : either
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : normal size (don't know which)

Home Kit : amuse me :)
Away Kit : amuse me :D
Third Kit (Optional) : No

Back