Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
Last edited:
Danny, Love the kits mate, but decided I made a bad choice with Kappa, could you please make them into Adidas instead? and maybe even move the stripes off the 3rd kit?

like i said, take your time mate :)

Danny, Love the kits mate, but decided I made a bad choice with Kappa, could you please make them into Adidas instead? and maybe even move the stripes off the 3rd kit?

like i said, take your time mate :)

Yeah no problem, so third kit you just want blue with red trim ?
I'll have BSS done tonight aswell, got 3 kits to do then the config and it's done

Yeah navy with red trim mate :) nice one

good stuff, cant wait to see them :D

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Can i also have the adidas logo on the body of the kits, AND the club badge on the right of each :)

Sorry if this is to much reject if you want.
Can you make the rest of Group I's home and away kits
Spain H & A
Czech H & A
Lithunuia H & A
Litchenstein H & A

With configs for each? in the same design as the scotland ones

thanks so much if you can mate :D

if you cant no worries :)

Sorry if this is to much reject if you want.
Can you make the rest of Group I's home and away kits
Spain H & A
Czech H & A
Lithunuia H & A
Litchenstein H & A

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/to...kit-black-template-by-th3answer/page__st__160

Spains already been done on that link, I think there's a guy already doing the national kits on there... he's done quite a few so far

BrianPullen

All BSS done mate, going to do the config and then I'll check them over, I'll pm you the link so you can check them out first

Last edited:
http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/to...kit-black-template-by-th3answer/page__st__160

Spains already been done on that link, I think there's a guy already doing the national kits on there... he's done quite a few so far

cheers :)

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

i cant see any configs for them ?

All BSS done mate, going to do the config and then I'll check them over, I'll pm you the link so you can check them out first

Legend Danny

Btw, i have got a folder with all the international kits that sortitoutsi have done so far, im happy to .rar and upload if you like?

Legend Danny

Btw, i have got a folder with all the international kits that sortitoutsi have done so far, im happy to .rar and upload if you like?

Yeah I've downloaded the ones they've done just haven't made the config for it though, sooner wait till it's all done but yeah upload it on here if you like.. config is done for BSS finally , I'll test it now

Ive done the config, used ones from last seasons international kits.

ill upload tomorrow, internets running slowly atm as im in the middle of a skype!

Team Name : Reading
Sponsor : Magners or Sony Ericsson
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Puma
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) : FB
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley ) : Either both wicked
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : Either

thanks guys

Ive done the config, used ones from last seasons international kits.

ill upload tomorrow, internets running slowly atm as im in the middle of a skype!

Alright pal no worries, ahh same old **** with these kits, one or two not showing, I'll try sort them

Team Name: Birmingham City FC
Sponsor: Swatch
Kit Maker: Adidas
Style: 2DFM2011
Home Kit: Blue With White Stripe Across Stomach
Away Kit: White With Blue Details
Third Kit: Red With White Details

Team Name: Norwich City
Sponsor: Sony
Kit Maker: Nike
Style: SS
Home Kit: Yellow with green sleeves, collar and sides
Away Kit: White with a red cross (st george cross style)
Third Kit: Black with white details

thanks

Team Name : Reading

Just done some quick ones now, if you'd like anything altering let us know

Reading-fb-h.png
Reading-fb-h-1.png

reading-fb-a.png
reading-fb-a-1.png

reading-fb-t.png
reading-fb-t-1.png

Back