Danny's Classic Be A Pro, MK III Game Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 217
  • Views Views 16K
Update for 2011-12 Season:

More experience for our players, and as many break into the U21's of their national teams, there are some changes to nationalities.
Greg Downing has decided to play for the Italy U21's and Kristof Papadopalopaflopaoulos is playing for the England U21's.

Andy Smith (Sunderland):
View attachment 186314

Josh Mullen (Hibs):
View attachment 186325

Kristof Papadopalopaflopaoulos (Olympiakos):
View attachment 186324

**** Torres (Arsenal):
View attachment 186323

Brad Wilkinson (Bolton):
View attachment 186322

Greg Downing (Chelsea):
View attachment 186321

Joseba Muniain (Inter Milan):
View attachment 186320

Crybaby McTraitor Schleck (FC Kobenhavn II):
View attachment 186319

Mombu Mongonugunubunugudugubunu (FC Bayern Munich II):
View attachment 186318

Barry Chuckle (Bolton):
View attachment 186317

Muhammad Agin (HSV II):
View attachment 186316

Jack Clifford (Man City):
View attachment 186315

Im rotting away in the Arsenal youth team, i haven't improved at all in 2 years. I didn't get 1 youth cap and played just 12 games for the reserves *sigh*.

On the plus not i played well in a cup match.. yes, i actually played a match.

August 2012 Update:

Only two transfers, FC Kobenhavn have lost all their talents as Crybaby McTraitor Schleck moves to Arsenal for a price of £2.7m, where he is joined by Josh Mullen, signed for a price of £1.7m from Hibs.

Arsenal, City and United also keep up their chases for Papadopalopaflopaoulos, with Arsenal being the favourites to sign the Olympiakos forward when he turns 17 next September.

August 2012 Update:

Only two transfers, FC Kobenhavn have lost all their talents as Crybaby McTraitor Schleck moves to Arsenal for a price of £2.7m, where he is joined by Josh Mullen, signed for a price of £1.7m from Hibs.

Arsenal, City and United also keep up their chases for Papadopalopaflopaoulos, with Arsenal being the favourites to sign the Olympiakos forward when he turns 17 next September.

Dont do it! You will ruin your career like me!

P.s. fuckk off everyone signing for Arsenal, i will definitely never play now!

7 in 13 for the Spanish youth team. Not doing too bad.
Also started 2 serie A games. Just need Inter to sell all their strikers and give me a chance to develop more than I have. Or simply sell me to Athletic Bilbao :D

Glad i'm at Chelsea by myself, might eventually get some more playing time once Drogba's hips give way and Torres inevitably breaks his leg.

2 in 2 for Italy and scored 3 in 3 cup games :)

Glad I'm at Bayern. Might give me some gametime :D

Im in 3 BAP game just now and in all 3 im at arsenal haha
Im going to put them as a disliked team next time

Got an update for you in the morning. Could get up to 5 seasons done tomorrow guys!

Signing off for the night :D

Man City again? At least i remember it nurtured me into a Golden Ball winner last time.

2012-13 Season Update:

Following Clifford's move to Manchester City, the young midfielder has come on in leaps and bounds. Many of the other players have also shown signs of improvements, with likenesses to Guti, Young, Fabregas and Gomez banded around the media.

Muhammad Agin (HSV II):
View attachment 186470

Barry Chuckle (Bolton):
View attachment 186471

Jack Clifford (Manchester City):
View attachment 186472

Greg Downing (Chelsea):
View attachment 186473

Crybaby McTraitor Schleck (Arsenal):
View attachment 186474

Mombu Mongonugunubunugudugubunu (FC Bayern Munich II):
View attachment 186475

Josh Mullen (Arsenal):
View attachment 186476

Joseba Muniain (Inter Milan):
View attachment 186477

Kristof Papadopalopaflopaoulos (Olympiakos):
View attachment 186478

Andy Smith (Sunderland):
View attachment 186479

**** Torres (Arsenal):
View attachment 186480

Brad Wilkinson (Bolton):
View attachment 186481

August 2013 Upadte:

Lots of movement this window, mostly loans however, with Torres going out on loan to Espanyol, McTraitor Schleck moving to Salamanca on loan, Mongonugunubunugudugubunu going to Heerenveen for the season, and Mullen playing at Wigan on loan.

There was one permanant deal, however, with Barry Chuckle making the move from Bolton to Manchester United, for a price of £3.3m

Playing well for the arsenal youth team, and played a few for the first team :D
Hopefully get lots of first team games at wigan

January 2014 Update:

The long-winded saga of "will-he won't-he" surrounding Kristof Papadopalopaflopaoulos has finally come to a close as the 17-year old signed for Manchester United in a deal for £3.6m that shocked the media. Joining him at Old Trafford will be former Bolton man Brad Wilkinson, who also links up with his former teammate Barry Chuckle, for a fee of £2.5m.

In other news, Danish U21 international Jack Clifford has moved to Roda JC on a 6 month loan deal.

Last edited:
Torres starting to improve now, the wee devil!

Loan to Espanyol, hopefully that will prove to be a genius decision from the big man Wenger.

Back