Danny's Classic Be A Pro, MK III Game Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 217
  • Views Views 16K
Update, 2013-14 Season:

A good season with a lot of first team experience being acquired by the players. Josh Mullen showed his excellence with 16 goals for Championship side Wigan, whilst being on loan. Andy Smith impressed for the Sunderland U18's, picking up 14 MOTM awards, and Greg Downing scored 34 goals in 21 appearences for Chelsea's U18's.

Barry Chuckle (Manchester United):
View attachment 186514

Crybaby McTraitor Schleck (Salamancia):
View attachment 186516

Mombu Mongonugunubunugudugubunu (SC Heerenveen):
View attachment 186517

Joseba Muniain (Inter Milan):
View attachment 186518

Kristof Papadopalopaflopaoulos (Manchester United):
View attachment 186519

Andy Smith (Sunderland):
View attachment 186520

**** Torres (Espanyol):
View attachment 186521

Brad Wilkinson (Manchester United):
View attachment 186522

Greg Downing (Chelsea):
View attachment 186515

Josh Mullen (Wigan/Arsenal):
View attachment 186509View attachment 186510

Jack Clifford (Roda JC/Manchester City):
View attachment 186511View attachment 186512

Muhammad Agin (HSV II):
View attachment 186513

42 goals in 89 games so far :D doing great, another year on loan or in the arsenal reserves and my stats should improve a good bit :D
Great update mate

**** Torres you ****** - no pun intended. GO on loan to Espanyol and play 11 dismal games.. 18 now and i am improving at a very slow rate.

Dayum 8.7 average rating, tearing up the under 18's.

August 2014 Update:

8 of the 12 players go out on loan this season, Jack Clifford has gone to Vitesse, Greg Downing, Mombu Mongonugunubunugudugubunu and Crybaby McTraitor Schleck all move to newly-promoted Elche, **** Torres goes to Neuchatel Xamax, Josh Mullen stays in England to play for Everton, Muhammad Agin moves to Swiss side Sion and Joseba Muniain will spend his season at HSV.

Everton, still in the prem i hope lol :D
A season of first team games should have be on the way to becoming the next thierry henry :D

January 2015 Update:

2 more loan deals happened this window, with Andy Smith moving to QPR on loan and Brad Wilkinson going to Newcastle.

A special mention to Josh Mullen, however, who has picked up the Young Player of the Month once, and finished runner-up twice already this season.

**** sake, play 3 times in the league score 2 and then out for 5 months, was lookin good too :(

Me and Barry Chuckle were killin it at Bolton, and now Podopolos(etc.) is joining us at United, we'll kill it ;)

Come on Newcastle, get some goals :P

Elche? o.O

Hopefully just on loan. I'd like to stay with Bayern :o

Edit: Just read that it was on loan :p

Who the **** is that team im away to? Neuchatel Xamax? Are they Greek or something?

Even though my player aint superstar material, this is a good BAP. There will be more diverse ratings of players this time round, not everybody will be playing in the champions league.

Neuchatel Xamax are Swiss i believe.

2014-15 Season Update.

Andy Smith really showed us what he was capable of, his loan spell at QPR won him 3 Young Player of the Month awards. Jack Clifford also impressed with his loan at Vitesse.

Jack Clifford (Vitesse)
View attachment 186617

Greg Downing (Elche):
View attachment 186618

Crybaby McTraitor Schleck (Elche):
View attachment 186619

Mombu Mongonugunubunugudugubunu (Elche):
View attachment 186621

Josh Mullen (Everton):
View attachment 186622

Joseba Munian (Inter Milan/HSV):
View attachment 186623View attachment 186624

Kristof Papadopalopaflopaoulos (Manchester United):
View attachment 186625

Andy Smith (Q.P.R.):
View attachment 186626View attachment 186627

**** Torres (Neuchatel Xamax):
View attachment 186628

Brad Wilkinson (Newcastle United):
View attachment 186629

Muhammad Agin (HSV/Sion):
View attachment 186632
View attachment 186633

McTraitor chose to play for Denmark. With a name like that it doesn't surprise me.

Everton should have played me more ! :P
4 goals 4 games for scotland is great. Physical stats are high, just need to improve technically now

****, realy not developing as well as I should be :(

August 2015 Update:

The only permanent deal dominated this window, with Jack Clifford leaving Manchester City for Udinese for a massive £11m.

Loans include Agin to LASK Linz, McTraitor Schleck to FC Utrecht, Muniain to Stuttgart, Wilkinson to Newcastle and Papadopalopaflopaoulos to Rangers.

Last edited:
I like how someone named Greg Downing scored against England.

Back