Danny's Classic Be A Pro, MK III Game Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 217
  • Views Views 16K
August 2021 Update:

3 transfers this window, as unsettled Kristof Papadopalopaflopoulos moves to newly-promoted Leeds United for £2.8m, Sunderland captain Andy Smith moves to Sevilla for £12m and Muhammad Agin moves to Freiburg for £110K.

Lol... I've been at Bayern, for a long time and my value is 31m. I'm a beast. Probably the best in this BaP :P

World golden ball shortlist three times :( I wanna win.

"Mombu McBastardlongname" lol Danny! XD

World Cup 2022 Update:

England win the World Cup.
Greg Downing may have wished he'd remained an Englishman as his Italy team crashed out in the final by 1 goal to nil to England. Brad Wilkinson scored what proved to be the winner, even though England's position was put into question when Andy Smith was sent off. Italy's Federico Macheda missed a huge opportunity when he failed to convert a second-half penalty kick.

View attachment 187976

17 league goals in 20 games? Was I injured? If not my club are stupid for not playing me when Im clearly epic. Seems to have cost me my place in the Spain squad too :(

January 2023 Update:

A month of awards and records as we kick off with the European awards. **** Torres finishes runner-up in both the World Golden Ball and World Player of the Year, Brad Wilkinson wins European Striker of the Year, whilst Manchester City move for Josh Mullen in a £16.5m deal, and Jack Clifford moves to join FC Bayern Munich in a record-smashing £67 Million deal.

Got tired of my name eh? :P

If you don't mind, could I see the Bayern München info screen?

Hope my move to man city was in jan, i only played 8 games lol 16mill so good price :D

edit: it was lol

Back