dude u training is really good, better than tugs in my opinion,
:)
my young players have improved a decent amount in a few months, cant wait till the end of the season!

Ok looking great but as other people have had I'm having problems installing these. I created a folder named 'schedules' in the Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010 folder bit, and have extracted the files using WinRAR. I now put them into the schedules folder, they are in there with a .tsh file name ending and a TSH file. I go on Footballer Manager, and selected Training, import, yet nothing there. Just an empty folder. Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Don't worry, simply needed me to go back to the first folder and navigate to the folder again lol. Thanks :) One more question....your youth schedule, what sort of age range is that? Strictly under 18's or does it go further? Thanks very much, Morgs.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

That problem solved as well, you can't put players other than u18's in youth training. Silly me, cheers :')

This gives me better result than Tug's but ever since I started using this schedule I am getting lots of injuries among my players. my top 3 GKs are currently out due to injury. On my 25 roster, about five players are injured.

Never had this injury problem with Tug's.

saved these D/L's in a schedules folder which i created in the folder instructed, when i go to import from my save the folder is emtpy

why is this???

saved these D/L's in a schedules folder which i created in the folder instructed, when i go to import from my save the folder is emtpy

why is this???

same with me ...saved it and can't find it

EDIT: Got it working, Cheers

Last edited:
I have a quick question about these schedules: center defenders should be put in what schedule? Since there seems to be no dedicated schedule for them...

put center backs on centerhalves training. same postion, different name.

youth schedules

for some reason the youth schedules don't work.... they come up in a list but i can't actually assign any players to them... the other schedules are brilliant though.

But.... can anyone tell me how to get the youth schedules to be active please

Yourth schedule is for players with youth contracts only. Once they sign professional contract then they are automatically promoted to regular schedule.

I think this training schedule is excellent. I am completely satisfied with it. Thanks Dan :)

Hey Dan, im not from an English speaking country and im having trouble to understand some of the position of some schedules, like BW etc. Wonder if you could simplify that for me.
Thanks alot.

Hey Dan, im not from an English speaking country and im having trouble to understand some of the position of some schedules, like BW etc. Wonder if you could simplify that for me.
Thanks alot.

See if this helps mate...

Centre-half = central defender
Full-back = right or left defenders
Wing-back = attacking right or left defenders (play higher up the pitch)
Target-man = big striker who holds the ball up or heads on for a quick striker

Think the other positions are probably ok in translation but let me know if you need any more information. :)