These have been working well for me for the most part. But I've just checked one of my players and like half of his attributes have gone down 1 point each.Its Jovetic and I had him on the winger training because his natural position is AML. His attributes just plummeted and I have no idea why. I also experienced something like this on FM09 but I still have no idea why this happens.

After cleaning the mess Rafa made, I'm using this to train my lads. :)
Any idea if I should change the training intensty for younger players?

Do you have any idea where to save this if I downloaded fm on steam?

youth training schedule is winrar file and i can send it to my schedule folder but then i cant import it...do u have alternative links for it?

how can i download this

iv tryed downloading this but nothings working, does it use winrar? if so is there any other way as mines ran out

I just downloaded original links and they arent RARs they are .tsh ? That mean training schedule file? If so where do I put them on a Mac.. cant find a schedule folder + should I add the new downloads or use them instead of

Nice one

So i will use this training but how do i get 5 stars for my coaches?

Help...

These have been working well for me for the most part. But I've just checked one of my players and like half of his attributes have gone down 1 point each.Its Jovetic and I had him on the winger training because his natural position is AML. His attributes just plummeted and I have no idea why. I also experienced something like this on FM09 but I still have no idea why this happens.

Not sure why this has happened and may need more details, is (or has he been) injured? Is he on holiday (between seasons)? Is his workrate low? Is he unhappy?

After cleaning the mess Rafa made, I'm using this to train my lads. :)
Any idea if I should change the training intensty for younger players?

For youth training there is a limit built into the game, trial it but remember more intensity means a greater risk of injuries. Also worth noting that there is a little known correlation between a high "work rate" attribute and a good response to any training. ;)

Do you have any idea where to save this if I downloaded fm on steam?

youth training schedule is winrar file and i can send it to my schedule folder but then i cant import it...do u have alternative links for it?

iv tryed downloading this but nothings working, does it use winrar? if so is there any other way as mines ran out

I just downloaded original links and they arent RARs they are .tsh ? That mean training schedule file? If so where do I put them on a Mac.. cant find a schedule folder + should I add the new downloads or use them instead of

Nice one

If you have downloaded the schedules from this site they will probably be winrar files. You'll need to unzip the files using winrar (or similar compatible program) and save to the schedules folder in your Football Manager 2010 folder. If there isn't a schedules folder then create one.

So i will use this training but how do i get 5 stars for my coaches?

Help...

You'll need to employ some top coaches. Which regime they train the best in depends on their stats (i.e. ball control coach needs high technical training, mental training, determination, discipline and motivation)

Try this really useful on-line tool...

http://bonzollm.net.tc/

Hey, been using this for just over 2 seasons now, players tend to get injured easily. Anything I can tweak to stop this?

Not sure why this has happened and may need more details, is (or has he been) injured? Is he on holiday (between seasons)? Is his workrate low? Is he unhappy?

No injuries at all, not on holiday either, workrate is neither low or high and he is very happy too.

Hi Dan, I have implemented your training schedule at the start of the season to all my players, but I am yet to see improvements. Its November now in game and I was wondering when improvements will take place approximately? any help appreciated

Hi Dan, I have implemented your training schedule at the start of the season to all my players, but I am yet to see improvements. Its November now in game and I was wondering when improvements will take place approximately? any help appreciated

Try looking at your coaches and what they are assigned to perhaps?

I've made the mistake of not bothering to assign my coaches before.

Thanks mate, I'm also thinking that some of my staff arent up to scratch, could do with some better coaches i reckon

Thats probably your problem then mate. What I try to do is get 2 good coaches for each area (e.g 2 attacking coaches,2 technique coaches) if feasible so to get higher ratings. Also bare in mind your squad size, if you have a massive squad it takes a lot more to get higher star ratings.

My board has stated that I can only employ 11 coaches but I have managed to get a four star rating in most areas so hopefully that should cause some of my players to improve!

Thanks, will try this out. Always used TUG, but never got results.

One question:
Do you use youth trainers, or only normal trainers?