Pompey_Dan

theboydonegood.net
Reaction score
I'll get back to you if my players improve

Thanks dude.

Hope that it works for you. I've had fairly good results on my own game (with the right coaches!)

yo 4got how install it help pls

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

pls pls pls

how DO YOU install

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

and could you do it bye step by step thx im not good at installing it

iv done it man but cant keep a god dog downXD

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

by the way im in second season in 1st in Jan doin realy well with Aston villa

Sorry guys, should really have put this in the original post!

Download and then save in C:\(Username)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Schedules

If you don't have a schedules folder then create one in the location above.

Then in FM2010, go to training, click on schedules, manage schedules and import... et voila!

Save it to desktop then extract to your schedules folder through sports interactive.

That's it Ryan, now just assign each player the training schedule that suits their position best. (You do this using the DropDown buy each players name).

Nah, doesn't take that long and you only have to do it once.

but does it save it forever if i go to another save game?

but does it save it forever if i go to another save game?
As long as you save your game straight after changing the schedules it does stay there. (You don't need to keep importing the schedules everytime you load!;))

ok just started a scotland and rangers will try thx

ok just started a scotland and rangers will try thx

Sorry, might have misunderstood your last post.

If you start a totally new game you will have to go to manage schedules and import. But once saved you only have to do this once per game!

Hope that helps.

these look good, i looked through them and they make sense good job