eddlad

Reaction score
Amazing!!! 23 assists in first season for Man Utd and average rating of 7.42. Hardly ever injured and played 54 games! Outstanding!!!

Yes, he is one of the best player imo, but i prefer to have him as a defender i don't know what position he is for u

I play him as RB but also bombing down the wings.

Amazing!!! 23 assists in first season for Man Utd and average rating of 7.42. Hardly ever injured and played 54 games! Outstanding!!!
What position where you playing him? i played him as rb and he was good but nothing special/

He is a good player for top teams... always seems to goto Spurs when I play games

srna is top quality,

Guardado is good too aswell as zhirkov.

both left wingers

yeah he gets a lot of goals too if you play him on the wing and there is a player called vargas from fiorentina just as good

I am a Croat and I can say that is really called Darijo

What about croatian gramatic rules?

EDIT: My bad.

Last edited:
Darijo Srna,

I am currently playing him at RB for the harder games and at MR for the easier games. I give him free-kicks which I highly recommend you do. Banging in the goals and assists. A top quality player. If you have him on the wing try to play a Striker with at least 18 heading as they work well together.

i'll always buy him, because he's the best right midfielder!
everytime i play MANCITY wants to buy him and zhirkov :)

Great signing, ready made DR/WBR/MR. I use him at DR, but has done well in midfield for me aswell.Worth every penny. Always a tough one to cpature, along with Zhirkov, Man City manage to outbid most of the teams.

i bought him for sunderland every team just seemed to take him out probz coz he was my best player by a mile

Darijo Srna is an absolute must if you need a wing back. Probably one, if not the best in the game.

Hes a monster, with leader trait, and great crossing and free kick, and corner too. Hes a must have.