in my squd im put srna on SB right and zhirkov on left side
and im only conceded 22 goals in 1 season

i actually havent tried him yet. Everybody is using zhilov on the left but i use guardado. fits in almost immediately to my squad...

I had Darijo for my man city in his first season he got 17 assists a bag full of goals cause he was my main set piece taker.
And he got european defender of the year in his debut season i played him at left back cause santon(legend) was at right back

i have never tried him but all you see is man city buy him so i might give it a shot

How cume he hasnt benn picked up way a big club in real lfe?
When i saw him play against barca he wasnt that great so maybe he isnt really as great as he is on fm but i have only seen him play a couple of times

chelsea were looking to bring him in IRL if im not mistaken

Yeah they were looking at him but chose to strengthen their left side instead with Zhirkov :) Apparently though if they get their transfer ban postponed until after January like they want, they apparently will spend £60m on different players so we might see Srna soon :p

Barca wanted him but he didn't want to go. He's on big wages, wins the league, plays in europe, there was no need for him to move

He is so good because he is croat.He started his career in my favourite club - hajduk 1911 split:)

you croats make me laugh, i have never met a nation who is so proud of being croation <)

you croats make me laugh, i have never met a nation who is so proud of being croation <)
a bit harsh imo. its perfectly normal to be proud of your country.

back on topic, i think srna is overrated in fm 09 and would certainly be surprised if they dont downgrade his stats in fm 10

i was implying that it was a good thing that are so proud <) i was not being harsh or mean at all.
its good to see that people are proud...

they will def be downgraded in FM10, he is godlike in FM09

i was implying that it was a good thing that are so proud <) i was not being harsh or mean at all.
its good to see that people are proud...

they will def be downgraded in FM10, he is godlike in FM09
misinterpretation sorry ^^)

Best right defender in game, without a doubt....scores awesome freekicks as well....