Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition PS3

Raikan007

Reaction score
_-Dark-Souls-Prepare-to-Die-Edition-PS3-_.jpg

Good day to you all!

I live in South Africa and for some reason we did not get the Prepare to Die edition of my favourite game of all time!

I was wondering if anyone could assist me in finding it in their country etc and possibly sending it to me?

I will pay for everything myself.

If you have the game and would like to sell it, please contact me

I would appreciate prices for 2nd hand versions, not brand new

It's only £16.85 to buy it new in the UK. Can't seem to find any cheaper second hand ones online.

It's only £16.85 to buy it new in the UK. Can't seem to find any cheaper second hand ones online.

thanks Lee :) its around R236 which is not bad at all (in comparison, a game like Bioschock Inifinte is R650 brand new and R499 2nd hand)

so thats nothing really..

Is that from a gaming store Lee? do they deliver to SA? I buy most of my stuff from Uk, send it over via Royal Mail and bobs your uncle?

Now, need to find another way!

Well apparently postage for me to send a game by airmail to South Africa would only be about £4.50. I don't mind buying things and then mailing it to you.

Well apparently postage for me to send a game by airmail to South Africa would only be about £4.50. I don't mind buying things and then mailing it to you.

I think that would be fantastic if you could Lee? is the special still on?

I think that would be fantastic if you could Lee? is the special still on?

Yeah but it looks like it's Sold Out now. That's what happens when you spend your weekend with your other half instead of on FMB.

If you're not in much of a rush to get it I'll order it though for when it comes back in stock.

Yeah but it looks like it's Sold Out now. That's what happens when you spend your weekend with your other half instead of on FMB.

If you're not in much of a rush to get it I'll order it though for when it comes back in stock.
hahaha, cheers bud! I will check everyday as well! thanks Lee

hey Lee, just checked, think its in stock :)