Darren Bent, anyone else was a suprise?

I did a sunderland game once and played K Jones as a supporting target man and bent as a poacher. it worked quite well and campbell also does very well as a poacher. if only bent was still at charlton... sigh

Yeah,he's been a surprise for me as well.

Was playing as Villa the one time and Heskey got 16 in 23 oO)

He plays for me one match and then misses sitters in the net,but i do not complain as he has bagged 25 goals for me this season and saved me from relegation by the skin of my teeth

He plays for me one match and then misses sitters in the net,but i do not complain as he has bagged 25 goals for me this season and saved me from relegation by the skin of my teeth

he is a inconsistent player. one game he may not score and finish the game with a **** rating, other game he will score hattrick.

managed forth place by not buying anyone on my first season with sunderland benjani as target man (17 goals) and darren bent as poacher (42 goals) got be up there. 10.3 patch

yh i got him to fin top goal scorer as well on my old sunderland save lol

He was amazing for me, I bought Milevskyi and Gignac also, and managed to win the PL in the first season, and I didn't have a super team, I also won the 2 cups, and it wasnt really hard, that's the strange part, I used a tactic that's here on the site with a diamond 4-4-2 with no wingers.

bent loved it for me, scored 34 in first season and 26 in second, both times top goal scorer in premiership, now just getting into 3rd season, lets see how he does

He's always a poacher against me and always competes for top scorer. With horrible stats him and Agbonlahor keep scoring.