timmsy123

Reaction score
View attachment 199252

30 league goals and it's not even Christmas, this guy is an absolute monster! Sign him up lads! I paid £2.3million for him best money I've ever spent.

wat role and dutie are u using and is he a lone striker ??

p.s ... i have never heard of him haha could be great for my celtic save

Poacher - Attack playing alongside a Target Man - Support.

This player is a f*ckin beast !! hat trick on debut and plenty of assists an still bangin them in, id say he would be a sick prem player

I bought him on my Southampton save after seeing this post and he is indeed an amazing championship or lower table prem poacher.
Scores for fun with some nice through balls supplied to him

View attachment 199600

QPR save using him as a lone frontman. He is doing very very well, and is pretty much keeping me in the league. Mid-table too... not bad! Must have for lower prem teams.

I got Southampton promoted first season and now in Prem he has 16 in 16 playing alongside Gignac as a Target Man - Support.

I bought Darwin Quintero €3.5M to Besiktas JK. He made 52 goals and 9 assist in 33 matches (and the season is not over yet, he is still keep scoring! I played with a lot of teams such as Man City, Arsenal, AS Roma..., I've tried a lot of poachers such as Agüero, Walcott, Neymar... in my tactic as poacher. Comparing to them, he is the most selfish and succesful poacher in that game. View attachment 200326

Note 1 : all of these 9 assists made accidentaly He never passes!

Note 2 : Although he is 166cm , Jumping 5 and Heading 10, he can score from corner kicks with head, he scored about 10 goals from near post flick on - corners to near post.

Note 3 : His attributes changed a lot since i transferred him (i transferred him in the beggining of 12/13 season). But he does not care attribute drops or increases, He just goes to field and scores!

I think He should be nerfed

for some reason i cant find him in my game, what team is he at ?

He's at santos laguna. Only 5ft 5! Going to take a look at him in my game thu...

i signed him.for spurs and was awesome.but i am trying to get him for west ham in the champo ! really hope i can he is a boss!

Apparently hes not at that club on my game :s, why cant i find him ?

It's probably your database size, I use a medium database and he is not included there. I have added the Mexican league to my current game, hopefully he will show up then!

Still cant find this guy!? Added mexican league (1st division) how long untill it takes effect? I am in july 2012.

Think it's the start of the next season, usually June time i think?