Pace, Acceleration, Dribbling, Technique, Off The Ball

Weaknesses:
Strength, Composure, Jumping, Heading

Description: Striker
Personality: Fairly Proffesional

Suggested Roles:

Advanced Forward/Poacher - Attack

View attachment 120992View attachment 120993View attachment 120994

His stats are immense for n-power leagues! Should be a good player for teams battling against relegation in the premier league!

good find mate

Cheers mate, he started very slowly only got about 2 goals in his first 10 games, and then he settled and finished the season with 20+ goals and is an absolute snip at £1.2million!

He is great in real life too. Him + Christian Benitez are beastly.

Because you lot think Esqueda can score and/or that you have a good youth academy <)

I think winning U-20 youth leauge proves we have good youth acadamy and esqueda will get his time :p

Good find. Composure worry's me though

There a good strikers on the game with average Composure, it's not EVERYTHING, his pace, acceleration and off the ball stats mean he gets a lot of chances each game therefore he will convert atleast one of them (hopefully!)

Good find, Maybe not strong enough for npower leagues though? Poor heading and jumping & Strength :( Still. Great find mate!

Aye hes pretty good, nice n cheap. Bought him for portsmouth in jan window n also for fulham 7apps 5 goals so far.

he's in my swansea squad in prem scored 34 last season in championship, now in prem has 7 after 3 starts!

Good player, on my saves he usually signs for Newcastle.

Certainly a top half Prem poacher. I have never signed him, but have seen how good he can be

I have him up top on my Blackpool save with Christian Benitez and they work amazing together.

his stats looks like a duplicate of christian benitez =p