Reaction score
when i load up a database (9.1.0 in this case) i can only choose to create a person, create a retired person and create weather does anyone else have this problem?

dateeditorproblemwv1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, a short answer would be no....
the long answer is your just not using it right, your screen shot is tiny but i can tell that you've only opened the data editor program,
You need to press file... load database.... pick one and wait a minute or two till its finished...
it gives you a big list on the left of clubs, players and other stuff to search for... pick something and get editing....;)
Hope this helps!:D

your wrong because if you dont load a database then the edit list would be completely greyed out but i have loaded a db and i can't choose anything other than the 3 options i listed above

Last edited:
I don't understand why it's doing that for you.

Could be something to do with user rights on your computer.

editor problem

I've created my own fantasy team and saved it to a new database name only when i come to load it, the only options are the patch's and the default database, i tried saving it over the patch and it just gets me to create a new database name!? So the database i have created won't load? Any help?

your wrong because if you dont load a database then the edit list would be completely greyed out but i have loaded a db and i can't choose anything other than the 3 options i listed above

As i said before your not using it right....
lets take an example... i want to edit liverpool.... i highlight clubs then type into the bar near the top "liverpool" then press return or the big button beside the bar & i pick the right liverpool to edit then i edit..... (wh)

As i said before your not using it right....
lets take an example... i want to edit liverpool.... i highlight clubs then type into the bar near the top "liverpool" then press return or the big button beside the bar & i pick the right liverpool to edit then i edit..... (wh)

i don't think you understand what i'm saying

I can create a person, a retired person or whether but all of the other Edit Options are greyed out and I can't click on them

can any one help me, whenever i try to open my editor this massage comes up "this application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. reinstalling this application may fix this problem" and i have tryed reinstalling the game but this still comes up. help please!!1

can any one help me, whenever i try to open my editor this massage comes up "this application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. reinstalling this application may fix this problem" and i have tryed reinstalling the game but this still comes up. help please!!1

Try this....

To fix this problem please follow the appropriate steps listed below.

XP Users
Click the links below and download the two files, then install the files in the order they are listed here. When the installation of the last file is complete re-start the computer.
Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...CB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 (This is a cumulative bug fix for the file above)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...77-E02C-4AD3-AACF-A7633F706BA5&displaylang=en

(Please note, these files require Windows Service Pack 2 or above being installed on your computer to run).

Vista Users
First download and install these two files and when installation is finished re-start the computer

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...2f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en[/QUOTE]

what i think it is it should be simple...

After you load the database... you go and click on players in the first option of the menu and then you go click on edit and create person club and so on.

So let's take it simple...

You want to create a new club - you first click on the club menu and then on edit.
You want to create a new or retired person ? you first click on the person text in the menu and then you click on edit.

Try this and let me know if it worked.

i'm a Vista User

whenever i open the data editor this message always appeared :

"the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.please she the application event log for more detail"

please help me to fix the problem :(

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

i'm a Vista User

whenever i open the data editor this message always appeared :

"the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.please she the application event log for more detail"

please help me to fix the problem :(

Look at my post a few posts up. That should help.

I was wondering if anybody could help.

I wanted to put Stockport county in the premiership and give them a **** load of money. Now whenever i load up my Stockport country database it doesn't allow me to select the English leagues. Is this because there are now too many teams in the premiership and will it be all sweet once i move Stoke into league 1?

yes it will sweet" when you move whatever team you want to move;)

i need some help,i edit the "remaining wage budget" and it doesn't work,please help me

can anyone help me with my problem i still cant get it to let me create a new club, stadium etc