when i load up a database (9.1.0 in this case) i can only choose to create a person, create a retired person and create weather does anyone else have this problem?

the same thing just happened to me a minute ago, i think i found out why tho.
I had to create a new user account on my computer and play fm on that side coz of some xml parsing error on my previous account. so iv been using this account since, and i just tried to create my own club but i had the same options as you did.
so i just logged back on to my other account where i had previously installed fm on too. And it had all the options there, but i stll cnt use it because of that xml parsing error on that acount lol.

could someone help me please, as i have created my own team and put created players in it and i have saved the database but when i go onto fm england doesnt show up in the leagues i pick to play with

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

i have also tried removing sheffield wednesday(as i am in the championship)to the japanese conference so the teams are even but still nothing

You have obviously deleted something or done something you shouldnt of.My advice is to delete your file and start again and be sure what your editing wont affect anything else.