Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Database Editing Competition Ideas for FM11

Toffeepops are incredible
Reaction score
If there are lots of juniors wanting to join we could have 2/3 juniors for each mentor maybe.
yeah i think we would have to if there was a lot of interest :)

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Sign me up! :D
you wanna be a junior editor?
there will be a thread about it when its all sorted out - not for a few weeks tho cos the game not even out lol

Reaction score
yeah i think we would have to if there was a lot of interest :)

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

you wanna be a junior editor?
there will be a thread about it when its all sorted out - not for a few weeks tho cos the game not even out lol
Just reserving me a place because other competitions always fulls out easily.

Reaction score
I'd be happy to help out in any way.
but I think there should be some sort of edited database of the month, which would be open for allcomers with all entrants having to be in by say the 20th of the month and then a public vote would be put up to allow FM-Base users to have around 10 days to test the databases and vote on the one they think is the best by the end of the month. I then think the winner of the first months editing compatition would be able to set the parameters for the 2nd months compatition and so on.

Reaction score
think wonder manager knows who he wants as a mentor

Banned
Reaction score
I'd be happy to help out in any way.
but I think there should be some sort of edited database of the month, which would be open for allcomers with all entrants having to be in by say the 20th of the month and then a public vote would be put up to allow FM-Base users to have around 10 days to test the databases and vote on the one they think is the best by the end of the month. I then think the winner of the first months editing compatition would be able to set the parameters for the 2nd months compatition and so on.
voting isnt really viable for an editing competition, as already mentioned most people wouldnt have to time to play through a lot of db's

Reaction score
lol, this is fantastic already, someone's going to have to spam a **** of a lot to get some more people looking at this thread :p

The Kit Maker
Reaction score
im quite excited about this....

i have lots of ideas for leagues and stuff :)

Reaction score
Jose, call it something like 'the E - Factor' :)

Reaction score
not amazing bu what you think?

haha thats pretty cool jose :D

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:36 PM ----------

The E-Factor
Junior Editors and Mentors interested can sign up here :)