Database Maker?

• Thread starter Thread starter FoxyCFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2K
do you do all that in FMRTE???

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

Hi mate im a hopeless at this :( could you make it for me? If so I would like LA Galaxy in the Premier League and Pompey in the MLS :) and LA Galaxy playing at Twickenham with a large transfer budget and wage budget, thanks :)

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

Hi mate im a hopeless at this :( could you make it for me? If so I would like LA Galaxy in the Premier League and Pompey in the MLS :) and LA Galaxy playing at Twickenham with a large transfer budget and wage budget, thanks :)

i've done it with the database editor that came with the game

Last edited:
I am not being funny, but you say you have no time to yourself, How come you are able to play the game onces someone makes the DB then, Surely your just being lazy, or dont know how.

I am not being funny, but you say you have no time to yourself, How come you are able to play the game onces someone makes the DB then, Surely your just being lazy, or dont know how.

I won't be playing it for a while, I didn't say I wanted it right now, I won't be playing it for a good month or so, its just easier to do now.

I'll do it mate :D

View attachment 64591

Last edited:
ah right sorry man if you want I'll delete the .xml in my post

don't worry about it mate, you can leave yours there. it's probally my fault for not posting it in the thread. :D plus as you probally have more experiance then me yours will probally run abit better.

Back