Database of the FortNight 1!

another contestant:D

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

there is a week left until this closes so if you are entering enter ASAP

i will enter and as i got a completely free monday... i will create mine then
will send it tuesday

I would give this ago, but I am srsly fail at databases :)

how do you upload a db properly? i attach the editor file to my post, does that work?

how do you upload a db properly? i attach the editor file to my post, does that work?

no, go to rapid share or megaupload( megaupload is easier id say)

then browse for the file and upload then send me link in pm

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

I would give this ago, but I am srsly fail at databases :)

Dunc you should give it a go, its for anyone to try like the KOTW thread

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

i will close the thread in about 4 days then winner should be announced soon after

yep, the winner should be anounced a week today hopefully :)

Sorry lads, I lost the database so I'll enter next time. :)

Nah, I overwrote the file accidentally. XD

Apologies.

I'll enter, though it will most likely fail....

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Could someone please tell me how to run the editor? Can't find it, have installed throguh steam, there is no steam folder though?

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Could someone please tell me how to run the editor? Can't find it, have installed throguh steam, there is no steam folder though?

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\tools\editor

My computer > C drive > Program files > Steam > Steam Apps> Common > Football Manager 2010 > Tools > Editor

then the fiel should be in there mate

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:44 PM ----------

OK thread closes tonight! at 12am! so if you are entering quickly get them sent in!!!!

I hope it'll be like getting on a plane. They will all come later on :)

One Hour remaining untill thread is closed then i will only accept databases for a an extra day from people who have said they are making or have said they will send so quickly post them!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Reslults have been posted