date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

This tactic is the best !

- Sezon 1 -

- Sezon 2 -

- Sezon 3 -

and now

This tactic is very very good. but i do feel it is over reliant on crosses. some games im having 60 or more a game. we all know crosses are OP this year and this tactic was made to exploit that

Ive had success with pretty much every team in a variety of leagues. Best tactic out there.

Is there any post in this big *** thread where there is a guide regarding the player instructions, which players are suitable and so on?

Do people find that this works better with or without OI?

Could somebody help answer what OIs are for v1 and what OIs are for v2? Or if both versions are better without OI at all?

me use this v2 best for me

1060528d1466353551t-date-442-chicken-wing-author-someone-struck-gold-fm-2016-06-19-19-25-31-49.jpg

Love this 442, tweaked a bit to turn it into a counter, as my team sucked when i took over and wanted to keep things fast and tight (and NO OI'S)... was 19th when i took over, just coming to the end of the season in the playoffs.

My first match was from July onwards.

View attachment 1061658

View attachment 1061659

Hi wkdsoul is it possible to least the tweaks u made? Great results.

Which training?? (pre-season, season, intensity, slides and match prep. please)

Which version is best? v1 or v2, heard v3 is good but not that consistent.

I'm having a great time with v1 with no OI and no team talks but would like to know if switching to v2 will be better.

Thanks.

Which version is best? v1 or v2, heard v3 is good but not that consistent.

I'm having a great time with v1 with no OI and no team talks but would like to know if switching to v2 will be better.

Thanks.
V2 is the best (has only small changes to PI of BWM and corners setup), while V3 is completly different (worse IMHO). Tried many tactics on this forum and a lot of them were good but always coming back to this one.

Last edited:
V2 is the best (has only small changes to PI of BWM and corners setup), while V3 is completly different (worse IMHO). Tried many tactics on this forum and a lot of them were good but always coming back to this one.
Can you upload your tweak?

after sit in the 8-10 in the table, i decide to apply this tactic in february
here's the result:

View attachment 1080445

don't know how can this tactic make your team scoring, 'tho always dominate the game :'(

next plan: keep trying the tactic in next pre-season and see what's the result

Last edited: