date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

V3442 corner kick, who will?

general training how you got to (google translate)

Loaded this a while back into 3rd tactic slot and trained upto fluid as looked good, and changed to it for bath match....back to PUSKAS for me, not worked at all lower league
View attachment 143931

Which tactic best; V2 or V3 ?

There is no date!442 v3 tactic. The v3 tactic that was posted is that of the Chickenwing tactic, which apart from the shape differs from date!442 both in team and player instructions (slightly). The OI's are also different.

Date TI's:
View attachment 143882

Chickenwing TI's:
View attachment 143881

For me, date442 is still the superior tactic. Not by much though. Both are fantastic tactics and among the best of this year's FM. So it's all really personal preference, you'll do fine either way. I also think the play of date442 is more enjoyable to watch so there's that.

V3 442 of a corner kick who will use it? how's practice been? (Google translate)

This is the best tactic ever made.
Yes, i finished only on second place, but PSG broke record for points earned. Also i lost both games to them because of stupid red card right after game started.
Anyway, look on this squad. I bought 17-20 years old youngsters and put them into starting 11. Even with this i almost won the league. It's just unbelievable, amazing.
I tried sth like that before but had nothing even close to this result.
Also my 17 year old WM became the best player of the season.

View attachment 143754View attachment 143753View attachment 143752View attachment 143751View attachment 143750

Last edited:
This is the best tactic ever made.
Yes, i finished only on second place, but PSG broke record for points earned. Also i lost both games to them because of stupid red card right after game started.
Anyway, look on this squad. I bought 17-20 years old youngsters and put them into starting 11. Even with this i almost won the league. It's just unbelievable, amazing.
I tried sth like that before but had nothing even close to this result.
Also my 17 year old WM became the best player of the season.

View attachment 1060486View attachment 1060487View attachment 1060488View attachment 1060489View attachment 1060490
Do you use OI?

can someone please help me im with swansea, ive got a good team but no tactic is working for me right now!!! please anyone help

Give it a time. Use team cohesion for general training and defensive positioning as match training. When you sign many players you need some time to get the results. I have won PL first season with Bournemouth. Hire good assistant (motivation, determination, discipline) and let him do teamtalks

Last edited:
Give it a time. Use team cohesion for general training and defensive positioning as match training. When you sign many players you need some time to get the results. I have won PL first season with Bournemouth. Hire good assistant (motivation, determination, discipline) and let him do teamtalks
is there a way you can play my save mate? the tactic is working sometimes but not consistent, with training currently doing fitness and attacking movement