Wish I'd of stayed at Burton so that I'd get games. Never gonna get a game at Citeh.

Nice, I'm at Bolton :) good to see me getting a lot of game time, even if it isn't the senior team.
And 4 under 21 caps for Scotland!

Last edited:
U21 cap for Spain :D

Bilbao will come calling soon, surely :)

And I'm the next Hierro - and he was a GOD in the positions my player plays!

Sorry I'm late with this update, was busy last night and this morning

Some good progress for most of you this season by the way

Name: Kieran Laing
Club: Bolton​
Apps: 18
Goals: 4​
Assists: 0​
MOM: 0​
Injuries:4​
Time Injured: 5 weeks and 5 days
A breakthrough season for Kieran starting for the first team on 18 occasions and bagging himself a few goals too, this also has been enough to warrant inclusion in the u21 set up and has ran out for them 11 times this season with an impressive 7 goals, surely Craig Levein can't ignore this form for long.
View attachment 241313View attachment 241314

Name: Kieran Lynch
Club: Man utd
Apps: 2
Goals: 0
Assists: 0
MOM: 0
Injuries:4
Time Injured: 4 months
Hard work in the under18's this season was rewarded with a debut in both the league and cup for Kieran, this season also saw him sidelined with a broken ankle in december which saw him miss 3 months of action, despite this he did find the net 15 times in 25 games (9 as a substitute inclusive) for the under 18's and another to be called up to scotlands under 21 set up turning out 6 times netting 3 times. The first of the winners medals was won in the community shield for lynch, the first of many he hopes.
View attachment 241317View attachment 241318

Name: Tom Davies
Club: Watford
Apps: 26
Goals: 4
Assists: 2
Injuries: 2
Time Injured: 2 weeks

Tom turned out 26 times for watford this season although most as a substitute, watford narrowly missed out on a play-off place this season with Davies aiding his teams cause with 4 goals and 2 assists, Tom turned out for england's under 21's 5 times throughout the season and with murmurs of a summer move to the red devils, the future does indeed look exciting
View attachment 241320View attachment 241321

Name: Henrique
Club: FCP/ KV Mechelen​
Apps: 0/0
Goals: 0/0​
Assists: 0/0​
MOM: 0/0​
Injuries:4​
Time Injured: 8 weeks and 1 days
A disappointing season for Henrique injury hampered his chances of breaking into the first team at the start of the season then a January loan move to Mechelen in the hope of getting first team footbal yet not a single game played, the midfielder will want to put this season behind him and continue impressing for the under 18's and hopefully attracting the attention of other managers if he is not in the first team plans at FCP
View attachment 241322View attachment 241323

Name: Rodrigues
Club: Vit. Guimaraes
Apps: 19
Goals: 1
Injuries: 1
Time Injured: 8 days

Rodrigues has recently spoken of his unhappiness at lack of first team opportunities at Guimaraes and a dream move to Real Madrid is on the cards as the copa del ray winners tabled a £1.1 million offer a few days ago, Rodrigues has also turned out for Brazil under 21's but still hasn't declared himself to a country yet.
View attachment 241326View attachment 241327View attachment 241328

Name: Paddy O'Neill
Club: Celtic
Apps: 35
Goals: 12
MOM: 2
Injuries: 0
Time Injured: n/a
Irish born Paddy chose Scotland over Ireland and has since turned out for scotland 11 times scoring twice, the scot also picked up a clydesdale bank premier league winners medal and league cup winners medal after cementing his place in the first team with 35 appearances for the hoops netting 12 times, Paddy was rewarded with a new contract until 2015
View attachment 241329View attachment 241330

Club: Bolton​
Apps: 45
Goals: 1​
Assists: 7​
MOM: 2​
Injuries: 1​
Time Injured: 7 days
Gaizka made the CB slot his own this season playing nearly every game this season,Sporting narrowly avoided relegation and the spanish side look certain to loose this young man due to him putting in some key perfomances for the spain under 20's resulting in a under 20's world cup winners medal.
View attachment 241331View attachment 241332

Name: Eoin McGregor
Club: Aberdeen
Apps: 10
Time Injured: 6 months and 5 days
Another season riddled with injury, despite this Eoin is now in the first team squad making 10 appearances in a difficult season for the under 21 international.
View attachment 241333View attachment 241334

Name: Andy Stewart
Club: Hibernian​
Apps: 39
Conc: 46​
Clean sheets: 12​
Injuries: 3​
Time Injured: 5 weeks
Andy's had a great season with hibs managing to go all the way to the league cup final only to be convincingly beat by champions celtic, Stewart made his scotland debut this season and looks forward to keeping his place in the international squad.
View attachment 241335View attachment 241336

Name: Nick Jameson

Club: Man City
Apps: 0
Injuries: 3
Time Injured: 4 months and 2 weeks
Another season in the under 18's for Nick with 7 goals in 28 appearances and 4 under 21 appearances for england, Nick is still optimistic about his future at manchester city, Nick accomplished all this despite being on the sidelines for over 4 months.
View attachment 241337View attachment 241338

my guys improving nicely 1st cap and everything. Seem to have solidified the no.1 jersey at hibs

Full season and 7 assists from CB BEAST. Come on, Barca cant ignore that, Puyol replacement?

My guy is Progressing very well, 18 first team games for Bolton! Perhaps my first senior international cap soon?

2 big guns after me?? Guess i´m leaving guimarães this year, i just hope not to rot in Inter or Madrid´s reserves

3 months missed :(

hope i get more games in first team next season

11 caps at the age of 17, not too bad! Hopefully will get more starts for Celtic next year aswell :D

3rd season update

Club: Chelsea/ Vitesse​
Apps: 3/12
Goals: 1/4​
Assists: 0​
MOM: 0/2​
Time Injured: 10 days
Another impressive season for Laing a summer move to chelsea and a goal on his debut, this was followed by a january loan move to Vitesse scoring 5 goals in 12 appearances, his form in a scotland shirt however was nothing short of remarkable Laing now boasts 22 goals in 22 appearances and is a certainty for a call up to the first team soon most would think.
View attachment 241429View attachment 241430View attachment 241431

Club: Man utd/ Cardiff
Apps: 0/32
Goals: 0/10
Assists: 0/0
MOM: 0/1
Time Injured: 6 weeks and 6 days
A season long loan move to Cardiff provided Lynch with vital first team experience starting 30 times for the welsh side scoring 10 goals, Lynch also continued to appear for the scotland under 21's with his eyes firmly on a spot in the first team.
View attachment 241435View attachment 241436

Club: Watford
Goals: 7
Assists: 1
Time Injured: 10 days
The Red Devils again pestered Watford all season for Davies' signature however watford managed to hold on to their man and he appeared a toal of 45 times in all competitions scoring 6 goals, Davies continues to feature for England's under 21's and scored his first international goal, with promotion eluding Watford yet again surely they face a struggle from premiership sides to keep Davies in the off-season.
View attachment 241450View attachment 241451

Club: FCP/ Lazio​
Apps: 0/16
Goals: 0/3​
Assists: 0/6​
MOM: 0/1​
Injuries: 2​
Time Injured: 6 weeks
Quite the turn around for Henrique this season having secured a season long loan move to italian side Lazio just days before the summer transfer window slammed shut and there were plenty of first team opportunities in italy, Henrique appeared 16 times in all competitions scoring 3 goals, Henrique was also handed his first under 21's appearance and surely this is just the start of his international career
View attachment 241454View attachment 241455

Club: Inter Milan
Apps: 11
Goals: 2
Injuries: 0
Rodrigues really forced the hand of the Nerazzurri management by scoring 23 goals in his first 25 games in the reserves proving he deserved first team action and he was rewarded with 11 appearances in all competitions, Rodrigues continues to impress at under 21 level for brazil with 21 goals in 21 appearances so far in his career.
View attachment 241456View attachment 241457

Club: Celtic
Goals: 21
MOM: 1
Time Injured: 6 days
Paddy added another scottish premier league winners medal to his collection also leading the league scoring charts with 18 goals in the league, Paddy kept his place in the Scotland national squad bringing his cap total to 19.
View attachment 241458View attachment 241459View attachment 241460

Name: Gaizka Alonso
Club: Sporting​
Apps: 29
Assists: 3​
Time Injured: 2 months
With Alonso at the heart of the sporting defence the club managed an impressive 7th place in la liga which resulted in Alonso being named runner-up of spanish player of the year, he did add a medal to his collection aswell by winning the under 21 european championship with spain..
View attachment 241467View attachment 241468View attachment 241469

Apps: 19
Another season riddled with injury, despite this Eoin is now in the first team squad making 19 appearances in a difficult season for the under 21 international.
View attachment 241473View attachment 241474View attachment 241475

Apps: 28
Conc: 24​
Clean sheets: 10​
Injuries: 6​
Time Injured: 4 months, 3 weeks and 1 day
Andy went one better with Hibs this season by winning the league cup. The hibs number one kept his place in the national side bringing him to 3 caps overall.
View attachment 241485View attachment 241486View attachment 241487

Club: Man City/ Rangers
Apps: 0/33
Goals: 0/3
Assists: 0/3
MOM: 0/0
Time Injured: 7 weeks
A season long loan to scottish giants Rangers provided some much needed first team experience with Jameson appearing 33 time for the Gers, Jameson still appears to be on the outside looking in with regards to first team action both for club and country, however a few loan spells like the one at rangers and he could be turning a few heads in the near future.
View attachment 241495View attachment 241496View attachment 241497

Holy ****! Now we're talking! Porto better give me a chance on their squad next season ahaha

I've been runner-up twice :D

Changed now, I'm now the next Nadal rather than Hierro :L

22 goals in 22 international under 21 games... my guy is on fire! Now that I'm at chelsea I will exprience a few loan deals till i get a first team place. At least I hope so :p

overall a good season 4 me. This season i will sit Milito on the bench

First trophy! :] improved again although had alot of injuries which aint good. Hope I start to generate some interest soon... or win the league ;]

4th Season

Club: Chelsea/ Vitesse​
Apps: 1/16
Goals: 1/7​
Assists: 0/1​
MOM: 0/0​
Injuries: 0​
Competition Wins (medals):
Awards:
Laing was sent back to Vitesse for first team football and thats exactly what he got starting 16 games netting 7 times during the loan spell, Laing also continued his goalscoring for the under 21's surely he can't be overlooked much longer?!!
View attachment 241619View attachment 241620

Club: Man utd
Apps: 35
Goals: 6
Assists: 4
Time Injured: 6 days
Competition Wins (medals): English Community Shield (2012)
Awards: French Youth Invitational Top Goal Scorer Runner-up
Lynch finally broke into the first team this season gaining few starts for the red devils but establishing his place on the bench with just 8 starts and 27 substitute appearances , Lynch will be hoping that stat is reversed next season..
View attachment 241621View attachment 241622

Club: Watford/Birmingham
Apps: 25/12
Goals: 8/5
Assists: 1/5
Time Injured: 6 weeks
Awards:
An impressive start to the season saw home town club Birmingham ****** Davies in January and he was thrown straight into the first team with 5 goals in his first 12 appearances for the club.
View attachment 241623View attachment 241624View attachment 241625

Club: FCP​
Apps: 3
Assists: 3​
Injuries: 0​
Awards:
A disappointing season for Henrique appearing only 3 times for Porto all in cup competitions in the few appearances he did make he was impressive with a goal and 3 assists in his 3 games played.
View attachment 241634View attachment 241635

Club: Inter Milan
Apps: 0/36
Goals: 0/11
Assists: 0/2
Time Injured: 6 weeks and 5 days
Competition Wins (medals):European under 19's Champions Cup

Awards:
A season long loan to swiss side Sion gave Rodrigues a run in the first team with 36 appearances and 11 goals in all competitons, however he was not able to match his goal scoring for for brazil under 21's making just one appearance this season .
View attachment 241636View attachment 241637

Club: Celtic/Arsenal
Apps: 42/0
Goals: 21/0
Assists: 1/0
Time Injured: 3 weeks and 4 days
Competition Wins (medals): Clydesdale Bank Premier League (2012,2013,2014) , Scottish League Cup (2013)
Awards: French Youth Invitational Top Goal Scorer (2015), Young Player of the Year (2015), Under 19's Player of the Season (2012)
Paddy had another impressive season infront of goal, enough infact to persuade the gunners to come in with a £16.5 million offer in june, Paddy also kept his place in the national squad..
View attachment 241638View attachment 241639View attachment 241640

Name: Gaizka Alonso
Club: Sporting​
Apps: 40
Assists: 6​
MOM: 9​
Injuries: 4​
Time Injured: 5 weeks
Competition Wins (medals): Under 20's World Cup (2011), European under 21's Championship (2013)
Awards: Spanish Young Player of the Year (2015)
Another solid season for Alonso with some impressive performances for sporting resulting in him being awarded spanish young player of the year.
View attachment 241647View attachment 241648

Apps: 21
Assists: 3
Injuries: 3
Awards:
Another season riddled with injury, despite this Eoin is now in the first team squad making 21 appearances in a difficult season for the under 21 international.
View attachment 241656View attachment 241657

Apps: 40
Conc: 43​
Clean sheets: 12​
Injuries: 5​
Time Injured: 2 months 4 days
Competition Wins (medals): League Cup (2014) Scottish Cup (2014,2015)
Awards:Young Player of the season (2014,2015)
Back to back young player of the season awards for Andy putting himself in prime position for any potential buyers this summer.
View attachment 241663View attachment 241664

Club: Man City/ Rangers
Apps: 0/33
Goals: 0/0
Assists: 0/4
Time Injured: 7 weeks
Competition Wins (medals): Clydesdale bank Premier League (2015), Scottish League Cup (2015)
Awards:
Jameson went back to Rangers again on a season long loan and helped the Gers to their first League title in four years, he also helped them to a Scottish League cup victory aswell.
View attachment 241669View attachment 241671View attachment 241672

9 MOTM's from defence is just ridiculous.... Spanish YPOTY :D