Seems we have alot of players with an eye for goal, Scotlands national team will be spoilt for choice either this season or next, I've had a look at some of your bio's and it doesn't seem to be recording achievements from you first club (Paddy,Andy, Eion and Henrique). If you guys want any particular screenshots that I haven't included so far just ask :)

Hope i set into inter´s first team this year. In Switzerland i won´t develop much for sure.
Can i see my bio please?

thanks. And seems that i´m doing gr8 in Sociedad. 4 games and three goals.

Seems we have alot of players with an eye for goal, Scotlands national team will be spoilt for choice either this season or next, I've had a look at some of your bio's and it doesn't seem to be recording achievements from you first club (Paddy,Andy, Eion and Henrique). If you guys want any particular screenshots that I haven't included so far just ask :)
I'm too scared my guy wont have anything interesting for me to look at! Soo injury prone..

Omg, how they don't let me play ?!!?!? really?!!?! At least they should loan me -.- , fools!

Back to back Young player of the season and scottish cups! BEAST MODE

Finnnnallly!!! 6 caps for national team and 1st team football! Thank god ahah :D

38 games 26 goals for U21s, hope to get into the national team:)

14 MOTM's, my second Spanish YPOTY and 3 full caps! BEAST :D

Surely I will get in the senior team for Scotland soon...